If you are searching how to login at Reliancemoney.com Mail and Reliance Money Trading then the information of Reliancemoney.com Mail Login and Reliance Money Trading is mentioned below. After login you can manage your stock deals.
The world famous Anil Dhirubhai Anbani Group in India establishes an online window Reliancemoney. People from all over the world are supplied by Reliancemoney with professional services of share and stock trading on line. People get help from Reliancemoney to manage their stock deals on both cell phones and internet. Reliancemoney have been sorted out the stock deals that we can entrust at Reliancemoney which include equity, derivatives, currency, and so on.
How to login at Reliancemoney.com Mail:
If you want to login at Reliancemoney.com Mail then there are two ways to login at mailbox for Reliance money customers, the ways are first direct from the website mail.reliencemoney.com and other is from inbox option on home page of easy trade portal. To access your Reliance Money mailbox, you have to click on inbox option, which is situated at right hand side of the home page. To reset your password click on reset your password option. Enter your username and security token number, and then click on submit option.
You can see two ways to sign in at Reliancemoney.com Mail when you click on login option at your mail box. First you can sign in with same ID and other is login to new ID. You have two enter your Reliance money email ID and password and then click on sign in option. When you login for the first time then change password system would take you to the change password window. You have to click on I accept option to proceed.
If you want to sign in to window live then click on sign in to window live option.
Reliance Money Trading:
You can find four kinds of Reliance Money trading such as easy trade, insta trade, fast trade, and super trade.
- Simple HTML Order Entry Form
- View Market Depth and your Limits statement on the same screen
- Place order in 3 easy steps
- Access your Investment portfolio
- Access Trading + Investment products such as IPO and Mutual Funds etc
- Available to all Reliance Securities trading customers
- Common RMS (Risk Management System)
- Work efficiently with slow Internet connectivity
If you want to login to easy trade then click here. https://easytrade.reliancemoney.com/STSB/PresentationLayer/Loginrtrade.asp
- Create multiple market watch, with 30 scrips in each market watch
- Key Board shortcuts available – F1, F2, F6 (+), (-) “Insert” and “Delete”.
- Add NSE, BSE, FONSE and ETFs on the same market watch.
- Trade data concurrency i.e. orders / trades placed from Easy trade, Insta trade, franchisee, kiosk or call center can be viewed here
- All trade reports and history reports available
If you login to insta Trade then click here. https://instatrade.reliancemoney.com/
- Can create up to 5 market watches per client with 25 scrips in each of them
- Add NSE, BSE, FONSE and ETFs on the same market watch
- View prices place orders on the same screen
- Key Board shortcuts available – F1, F2, F6 (+), (-)
- Look and Feel + Reports – same as in Insta Trade
- Manual Refresh is required • Refresh when you want price updates
- No JVM required. No port opening required
- Trade data concurrency i.e. orders / trades placed from easy trade, Insta trade, franchisee, kiosk or call center can be viewed here
If you want to login to fast trade then click here. https://fasttrade.reliancemoney.com/
- Fully Customizable Display: - Manage your display screen the way you want with multiple market watches and multiple charts
- Dynamic Charts with Indicators: – Get Dynamic Charting facility with host of technical indicators that provides you with real time assistance on technical analysis
- EOD Charts: – Get EOD charts for long term analysis with all technical indicators. Live order status with real time order tracking
- Real time position updates: - All your positions are updated automatically and instantly with real time profit/loss updates
- Derivative chain: – This feature provides you with a list of all derivative contracts available for the selected security. To view derivative prices of a security just right click on the symbol and click on derivative chain
- Enhanced Market Watch: - User can create multiple market watch, with 200 scripts-each. You can add NSE, BSE, FONSE and ETFs on the same market watch
- Hot Keys: - Key Board shortcuts – E.g. F1, F2, F6 (+), (-) “Insert” and “Delete”, etc are available for faster order punching
- Consolidated Trade-data View: - Trade data i.e. orders / trades placed from Easy trade, Insta trade, Fast trade, Sub broker or call center can be viewed concurrently
- After Market Orders: - Now place orders even after Market hours i.e. After Market Orders. Download the new exe by clicking on the link below. Place an AMO Buy/Sell order by changing the Order type from ‘NORMAL’ to ‘AMO’ in the Buy/Sell Order form