See the list of upcoming & current bank exams for the Bank Jobs and Recruitment 2010 below. You can also get details about job vacancies and date of application for Bank Exams 2010 in India. There are many banks, which invite for various post of bank. If you are interested in bank job, then this is the great opportunity.
1. Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank:
Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank is functioning in Maharashtra. Central Bank of India is sponsor of this bank. It has over 90 branches across 5 districts. Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank provides their services for financial needs of the rural folk and this Bank is recruiting for 69 clerks and 35 Officers.
Eligibility of Officers post: the candidate’s age must be between 21 to 30 years old. Candidates should have degree from recognized university, knowledge of computers, windows operating system, Internet, MS-Office is necessary.
Eligibility of Clerical post: the candidate’s age must be between 18 to 28 years. Candidates must be a graduate (any degree) or pass in 10+2,10+2+3 with at least 50% marks or pass in SSLC/SSC with at least 60% marks with knowledge of computers, windows operating system, Internet, MS-Office is needed. If you want to know more information about Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank recruitment 2010, then you can get from its official website.
- Post – Vacancies – Payscale:
- Office Assistant (Clerk cum Cashier) – 69 posts – Rs. 4410 to 13210
- Officer (Scale –1) – 35 posts – Rs.10000 to 18240
- Last date to apply: 3rd May, 2010.
- Date of written exam for the post of Officer: 11th July, 2010.
- Date of written exam for the post of Clerk cum Cashier: 4th July, 2010.
- Application fees: Rs.500 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.100 (SC/ST) by means of DD from any scheduled commercial bank.
2. ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank is one of the biggest private sector banks in India. ICICI bank jobs are well-known among aspiring candidates for banking jobs. The bank has declared its new openings for Sales Officers in their career website. Candidate’s age must be less than 30 years for this post. Candidate should be a graduate with any degree with experience of less than 2 years. Good communication skills are required. You can get more information from ICICI bank website.
- Posts: Sales Officer in Mumbai & Delhi.
- Last date to apply: 20th April, 2010.
3. Syndicate Bank:
Syndicate Bank commence in the year 1925 and it has more than 2000 branches located in India. The headquarters of the bank is situated at Manipal, Karnataka. For the recruitment of 1000 probationary clerks, Syndicate Bank is inviting applications. Age of candidates must be within 18 to 28 years. Candidates should be passed with minimum 60 marks in 12th or degree in any discipline. Candidates also should know state’s official language, able to write and speak fluent English, and computer knowledge. For applying online, you need to visit Syndicate Bank website.
- Post – Vacancies – Payscale:
- Probationary Clerks – 1000 posts (across states) – Rs.4410 to 13210
- Starting date of online registration: 13th April, 2010
- Last date of online registration: 12th May, 2010
- Date of Written Examination: 27th June, 2010
- Application fee: Rs.200 (General/OBC) and Rs.50 (SC/ST) by challan at any Syndicate Bank branch
4. Aryavart Gramya Bank (AGB):
Aryavart Gramya Bank is a regional rural bank of Uttar Pradesh. Headquarter of this bank is situated in Lucknow and it has 306 branches across 6 districts in Utter Pradesh. Aryavart Gramin Bank has declared recruitment project 2010 for 90 clerks and 40 officers.
For officer scale-I post, applicants must be between 18 to 26 years of age (as on 1st January, 2010). Applicants must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university, skillful in English & Hindi languages, knowledge of MS Office, Dos, Internet, Networking etc. For officer scale-I post applicants should be between 18 to 26 years of age (as on 1st January, 2010). He/ she must be a resident of UP & must be skillful in English, Hindi languages, pass with minimum 50% marks in HSC Exam of 10+2+3 pattern or pass with minimum of 60% marks in Matriculation/Senior School Certificate or degree in any discipline from any recognized university with knowledge of MS Office, Dos, Internet, Networking. You can get full details about Aryavart Gramya Bank recruitment 2010 from its official website at syndicatebank.in.
- Posts – Vacancies – Payscale:
- Clerk cum Cashier: 90 posts – Rs.4410 to 13210
- Officer (Scale-I): 40 posts – Rs.10000 to 18240
- Last date to apply: 17th May, 2010
- Written Exam for Officer posts: 18th July, 2010
- Written Exam for Clerks: 25th July, 2010
- Application fee: Rs.300 (General/OBC) and Rs.50 (SC/ST) by PO/Demand Draft
5. Vizag Steel:
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) is well known as Vizag Steel. VSP is one of the largest and leading integrated Steel Plant in India and the company is situated in Vishakhapatnam. Vizag Steel has currently declared recruitment of 195 Management Trainees.
Candidates applying for MT post in Vizag steel should have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in Metallurgy, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Electronics, Ceramics, Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks. Final year and semester students who are sure of getting the results within June 30,2010 are eligible to apply. At the Interview, such students have to present the certificate or mark sheets. You can read full details about recruitment and get online application form at Visakhapatnam Steel Plant’s recruitment website.
- Post – Vacancies – Pay scale:
- Management trainee – 195 posts (across departments) – Rs.20,600/month
- Date of online registration from: 24th April, 2010
- Last date of online registration: 10th May, 2010
- Last date for receipt of reg. slips: 17th May, 2010
- Application fee: Rs.500 (only for General/OBC candidates) through challan at any SBI branch.
6. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Bharat Electronics Limited was established by Government of India which produces advanced electronic products for the nation`s defense sector. BEL has factories in 9 locations in India and it is a Public Sector Company. BEL has declared recruitment for 158 probationary engineers and officers.
For the post of Probationary Engineer, age of candidates must be maximum 25 years as on 1st April, 2010. Required education should be first class in B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc. engg. in Electronics, E & C, E & T, Communication, Telecommunication, Mech., Computer Science, CSE, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering from AICTE approved college.
For the post of Probationary Officer (HR), age of candidates must be maximum 25 years as on 1st April, 2010. Education of candidates should be first class in MSW, MBA (HRM/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or First class in PG Degree, Postgraduate Diploma in HRM, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognized institution. Applicants who study in college final year or semester with the above given subjects & completing exams in May to June 2010 are also eligible to apply. More information on applying to the BEL recruitment project 2010, visit the careers webpage.
- Post – Vacancies – Payscale:
- Probationary Engineer – 153 posts (Electronics: 80, Mechanical: 30, Computer Science: 38, Civil: 04, Chemical: 01) – Rs.16400- 3%- 40500
- Probationary Officer (HR) – 5 posts – Rs.16400- 3%- 40500
- Starting date of online registration: 28th April, 2010
- Last date of online application: 14th May, 2010
- Last date for receipt of applications – 23.05.2010
- Date of written exam: 27th June, 2010
- Application fee: Rs.500 (Gen/OBC) and Rs.200 (SC/ST) through DD which drawn at any SBI branch.
Full list of Bank exams for 2010 in India is provided at www.indianjobtalks.com.