Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invited recruitment application for Direct Sales Executive Vacancies 2009 from Indian citizens. Interested candidates are invited for online Application on their official website. The candidates who want to do job in LIC must apply before October 23rd 2009.
The Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment of direct Sales Executive selection will be made on the basis of written test if necessary. Full Job Description is given below.
Applications are invited for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives on contract basis for 3 years.
Name of the Post: Direct Sales Executives
Age: 21-35 (as on 01.06.2009), age relaxation as per rules
Last Date of Application: 23-10-2009
Pay Scale: Rs.1, 0000/-per month/-
Qualification: Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute.
- Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management
- Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable
- Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be
- Additional advantage
A crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of “Life Insurance Corporation of India” payable at Delhi. SC/ST candidates are not required to pay any fee. Candidates should write his/her name and date of birth on the back side. Then all candidates should post their application form in a closed cover.
How to Apply:
Complete application in prescribed format along with enclosures should be send to the address below on or before 23/10/2009 in an envelope superscript as “Engagement of Direct Sales Executives, Delhi Division -I, Northern Region”. The following shall accompany the Application,
1. Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
2. Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favor of LIC of India payable towards application fees.
3. Attested Photocopy of Qualification Certificate and Age Proof.
4. Attested Photocopy of Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen.
5. The candidates are advised to keep ready with them the originals and a set of attested photocopies of each of the certificates listed as item numbers 2,3 & 4 above for verification at the time of Interview if they qualify in the written test.
Candidates Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. The date and venue of the written test will be posted on official website.
1. Candidates successful in the written test or eligible candidates will be called for an Interview with number of Direct Sales Executives to be engaged and the decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final.
2. The selected candidate will be allotted specific area of operation during the the period of engagement based on Business requirements.
3. It is clarified that selection as a Direct Sales Executive does not confer any right on the candidate to be appointed as an employee in the Corporation.
4. The selected candidates subject to their being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC for the purpose will have to undergo Theoretical training, pass an exam conducted by the IRDA and obtain a license to procure Life Insurance Business within a maximum period of three months.
The Zonal Manager,
LIC of India, Zonal Office,
(Direct Marketing) H-39,
New Asiatic Building,
New Delhi-110 001