Labor.ny.gov is the official site of the New York Labor department. You can find out about UI Claim Alert from NYS department of Labor website. New York department of Labor provides number of benefits. Now Labor.ny.gov official site announce job requirement for Posting American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA -Stimulus) Funded Jobs.
If you want to get this jobs then you can post your resume, if you are employer then also you can post your job documents at the NYS Job Bank.
New York State Unemployment benefits
- You can get information about how to file and Unemployment Claim.
- You can also file your claim and you can claim your weekly benefits.
- You can check your payment History.
How to File an Unemployment Insurance Claim:
You may file the Claim between the hours of 7:30 am to 7:30 pm Monday through Thursday (Eastern Time), Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm, all day Saturday, and Sunday until 7:00pm.
You should take note of Information given below before the claim:
- Social Security Number
- NEW York State’s driving License or Motor Vehicle ID card number
- Your Full mailing address and Zip code
- Telephone Number where they contact you between 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Your Alien Registration card number
- Employer Registration number or Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) of your most recent employer
- The names and addresses of all employers for whom you’ve worked within the last 18 months, including those employers in another state
- Your copies of forms SF8 and SF50, if you had federal employment within the last 18 months
- Their copy of your most recent separation form DD 214, if you are an ex-service member claiming benefits based on your military service
- If you are unable to print, have a pen and paper available to write down important information
- If you are choosing to have direct deposit of your weekly benefits, you must have a check handy in order to enter your bank routing and checking account numbers
You can file your claim by Telephone Claims Center at 1-888-209-8124, between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This is the toll free number. Get full information Here.
You can get New York Unemployment website information in other language also. You can get also information about how many jobs saved in this week for which option is stayed on right sight of this page. You can also find out for new jobs posted this week.
On this site you can get below Information’s which is stayed on left sight of this page.
- Unemployment Assistance
- Looking for a Job?
- Workforce Services
- Wages and Hours
- Workplace Safety
- Labor Statistics
- Employer Information
- Agency Information
- Forms and Publications
NYS dept of labor Contact detail
NYS Department of Labor
W. Averell Harriman State Office Campus
Albany, NY 12240