State Bank of India (SBI), invites applications from the Indian citizens for Clerical posts. The interested Candidates are requested to apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. The candidates should have a valid email id before applying online. If the candidate does not have a valid email id, then he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
SBI Clerical Recruitment Details:
Clerical Cadre Details:
Pay Scale: Rs.4410-13210/-
Age: 18-28 years
Minimum 12th Standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/XS) OR A degree from a recognised university (graduation level) with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/ST/PWD/XS). Matriculate Ex-Servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force, who have put in not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Selection Procedure: Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview taken together.
Written test pattern for SBI clerk job:
The written test will be of Objective type consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability and (v) Marketing Aptitude/Computer knowledge.
Note: There will be negative marks for the wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
Application fees: Category – SC / ST / PWD / XS – Only Postage Rs 50/- OBC / GEN – Application Fee & Postage Rs 250/-.
SBI Bank Clerk Exam Question Papers:
SBI Clerical Exam Model Question Papers and Previous year Papers with Solution as below,
SBI Clerical Exam Papers:
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2009 (General English) [Link]
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2009 (General Awareness) [Link]
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2009 (Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge) [Link]
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2009 (Reasoning) [Link]
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2009 (Quantitative Aptitude) [Link]
- SBI Clerk Sample Practice Paper 2009 [Link]
- SBI Clerk General Knowledge (BOOKS & AUTHOR) [Link]
- SBI Clerk Sample Paper 1 [Link]
- SBI Clerk Sample Paper 2 [Link]
- SBI Bank Clerk Numerical Ability Exam Paper With Answers 2007 [Link]
- SBI Bank Clerk Solved Question Paper 2008 [Link]
- SBI Bank Clerk Solved Question Paper 2007 [Link]
- SBI Clerk Computer General Knowledge Paper [Link]
- SBI Clerk Exam General Awareness Solved Question paper [Link]
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2008 Solved Paper [Link]
- SBI Clerk English Sample Paper [Link]
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to go to any CBS Branch of State Bank of India, and pay the amount of fees, postage and get receipt from the branch. The candidates are required to apply online through website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.