Do you know that the average person has 5 million hairs, but are you sure that you will have this much? Hair grows all over your body except on your lips, palms and the soles of your feet. It takes about a month for healthy hair to grow half an inch. Most hairs grow for up to six years and then fall out. New hairs grow in their place provided if you are taking care of it. Hair helps keep you warm. It also protects your eyes, ears and nose from small particles in the air. So it is a must for you to protect and care for it, but choosing the right shampoo for your hair can be a great confusion, because there is no common solution for all types of hair. Everyone has different type of hair.
The shampoo that works best for your best friend might sometimes shed all the hair from your head so be alert before using them. So this article will guide you how to choose the best shampoo and conditioners for your hair.
Before choosing shampoo for your hair you have to find out what category does your hair-type belong to. Your hair may be dry, oily, dyed and colored, and may sometimes be prone to dandruff. Thus determine the kind of hair you have, if it is not possible for you to find it, then better consult a hair stylist and also find few different kinds of shampoo to compare.
Hair shampoo is very important to some people; the shampoo can be used to improve the natural beauty of your hair.I will give you some tips in this article.
- If your hair is thin and fine then look for a shampoo with an ingredient panthenol which gives hair body and volume.
- If you have curly hair or course hair then purchase hair shampoo with natural oils, Shea butter and certain nut oils are particularly common.
- If your hair is colored then use baby shampoo, it is much cheaper than other hair shampoo. But use it gently.
- If you have damaged or extra dry hair then purchase creamy looking hair shampoo, which helps to lock in moisture and the hair follicles
- It is a must for women with curly hair must moisturize with conditioner every time they wash. For others it is not a must.
People may sometimes choose a shampoo based on its smell. For this they may spend time and money in picking it from the shop to make their hair smell good. Let me give you a hand in choosing this as well.
- Strong smelling shampoos are more noticeable in the hair, so you may choose it.
- Shampoo smell is removed from the hair when you use conditioners, avoid using it.
- Avoid using styling products. Styling products usually contain heavy scents, which cover up the smell of shampoo. If styling products are necessary, find one that matches the shampoo so the smell matches.
- Avoid spraying perfumes in the hair; it will cover up the smell of shampoo, if needed just spray on the wrist and neck.
It is always advised to take good care of your hair. Your choice of shampoo and conditioner, if well-considered, can be worth in all over your health and beauty of your hair.