Fable 3 is third sequel of the action role-playing games, Fable. Fable 3 has been released on today 26th October, 2010 in Australia and America. This action role-playing game is developed by Lionhead Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios. Get the details about the Fable 3 Walkthrough YouTube Video, Cheats & Achievements to play the game without facing any difficulties.
The latest game, Fable 3 is set in the fictional kingdom of Albion about 5 decades after the events of Fable II. As with its ancestor, Fable III walks familiar RPG territory by setting the player in control of a character intended to change the world. In this game, player will be called upon to assemble and battle together with your people, rise to the seat of power, and experience the realities of protecting your throne. During the game play, they will get choices to change the world around them, for the greater good or your own personal grow.
This time fable’s newest game includes Fable III playing cards which describe each type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond. It is equipped with special location such as release a new area, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures. In this game, players will also face latest mission including expose the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines. To support the players, fable 3 offers guild seal coin which features Blue side (good) and Red side (bad). The Coins help the players in making critical decisions that will crash the destiny of the world forever. In your Fable III adventures, you can discover one male and female group from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora.
Fable 3 is presented either with a side quest in an idyllic village or dank, shadowy dungeon. In this game, player will play the role as a hero who appears with solid stable of powers, a million bucks, and a border collie to take a test run with. It uses the firm interaction ideas and progression of character abilities and builds them natural and tactile. The whole thing from combating to hugging to playing with your dog has become a task in direct contact. In the second part of the game, you would deal with a villager, raise the click wheel, and select to beckon them to follow you. But in the third part, you will get them by the hand and drag them down. When you reach at the village and want to impress them and build them similar to you, you can shake their hand. If you want to threaten them, in place of rumbling and clawing the air and threatening over them, then you can grab them by the throat.
Fable 3 Achievements List:
- The Guild Seal (10 points): Unleash your heroic potential.
- And So It Begins (20 points): Win the support of the Dwellers.
- Swift Justice (20 points): Win the support of the Swift Brigade.
- The Resistance (50 points): Win the support of Bowerstone.
- Distant Friends (20 points): Win the support of Aurora.
- The Ruler of Albion (80 points): Become the ruler of Albion.
- For Albion! (80 points): This is where you *spoiler* the great, big *spoiler* and then it all *spoiler*.
- Save The Princess! (10 points): Rescue the princess from the evil Baron.
- Ghost Brothers (10 points): Make sure Max and Sam get home in time for tea.
- Tragical-Comical-Historical (10 points): Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world’s greatest play.
- The Dark Sanctum (10 points): Reinstate an ancient, evil temple.
- Island Paradise (10 points): Establish the island of Driftwood.
- Knight Jumps Chesty (10 points): Defeat Chesty at his own game.
- Coronation Chicken (10 points): Perform a royal judgement while dressed as a chicken.
- Spellweaver (5 points): Combine two gauntlets to cast a “woven” spell.
- Archmage (20 points): Cast all 15 possible spell combinations.
- Total Warrior (10 points): Kill enemies with melee, ranged and spell attacks.
- Pull! (10 points): Send an enemy flying into the air and kill him while he’s airborne.
- Gunning For Glory (20 points): Kill 500 enemies using firearms.
- If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It (20 points): Kill 500 enemies using melee weapons.
- Wizard’s Revenge (20 points): Kill 500 enemies using magic.
- Super Hero (50 points): Fully upgrade your Melee, Ranged, and Magic abilities on the Road to Rule.
- You Can’t Bring Me Down (50 points): Complete Fable III without being knocked out in combat.
- My Weapon’s Better Than Yours (25 points): Complete 3 unique upgrades on one of the legendary weapons found around Albion.
- I Am The Keymaster (30 points): Collect all 50 Silver Keys and 4 Gold Keys.
- Flower Power (30 points): Collect all 30 Auroran flowers.
- Gnome Invasion (30 points): Destroy all 50 gnomes.
- Brightwall Book Club (30 points): Collect all 30 rare books for the Brightwall Academy.
- Digger (15 points): Dig up 50 items.
- We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns (20 points): Collect all 50 legendary weapons. They won’t all appear in your world, so trade with other Heroes!
- Fashion Victim (20 points): Collect every item of clothing.
- He’s a Woman. She’s a Man (5 points): Wear a full set of clothing intended for the opposite sex.
- Dye Hippie, Dye (5 points): Dye each part of an outfit you’re wearing a different colour and have long hair.
- Hand in Hand (5 points): Hold hands with someone.
- Long Distance Relationship (10 points): Get married to another Xbox LIVE player.
- Cross-Dimensional Conception (10 points): Have a child with another Xbox LIVE player.
- Online Merger (10 points): Enter into a business partnership with another Xbox LIVE player.
- Barrel of Laughs (10 points): Kill 30 enemies with explosive barrels.
- We Can Be Heroes (10 points): Earn 1,000 gold in henchman wages in another Hero’s world.
- Kaboom! (10 points): Score 2000 on the Mourningwood Fort mortar game.
- Lute Hero Tour (10 points): Play in each town as a 5 star lute player.
- Touched By A Hero (10 points): Use touch expressions to interact with 20 different people.
- Popularity Contest (15 points): Make 20 friends.
- Remodelling (10 points): Remodel 5 different houses by changing the furniture.
- Magnate Personality (50 points): Build a property empire worth 2,000,000 gold.
- Crime Spree (10 points): Get a 15,000 gold bounty placed on your head.
- Henry VIII (10 points): As ruler of Albion, get married 6 times and kill 2 of your spouses.
- Chest Grandmaster (40 points): Unlock all of the chests on the Road To Rule.
- Tough Love (10 points): Save the maximum amount of Albion citizens.
- Adopt Or Die (5 points): Adopt a child.
Fable 3 Walkthrough video from youtube:
Fable 3 trailer video from youtube: