Get the full details about the Fallout New Vegas walkthrough to play the game without facing any difficulties. The fallout New Vegas walkthrough is provided for Xbox 360, Ps3 and pc with strategy guide, tips, hints and instructions. The walkthrough details will show you from the starting to end all the tips and tricks together with it will also show you how to achieve your trophies or achievements.
Fallout: New Vegas is released on 19th October, 2010 and available in PC, PS3 AND Xbox 360. It is the developed and published by Obsidan entertainment, many of whose beginning members worked for Black Isle Studios, the design house dependable for Fallout and Fallout 2, two of the most vertiginous highs in gaming history. In the sin city, you will be able to see the new weapons, freeze time which you use to select your path of life. There are some clear changes already made plain, like the addition of various gambling mini-games, item-specific VATS animations, and enlarged weapon-customization and item-creation utilities. For beginners, all screenshots are flexible. If you click on any screenshot in the guide, it will expand to a much bigger, crisper version for you to examine. To reset the image in original size, simply click gain on the same image.
Fallout New Vegas Key features:
- Feel the heat in New Vegas Not still nuclear fallout could slow the hustle of Sin City. Discover the huge expanses of the desert wasteland- from small desert towns to the New Vegas strip and see the Great Southwest as could only be imagined in Fallout.
- Disputing factions, Colorful Characters and a Host of Hostiles! A war is preparing between rival factions that will change the lives of everyone in New Vegas. The choice you make will take you into contact with friends and enemies, and determine the final explosive outcome of this epic power struggle.
- New systems! Enjoy new accompaniments such as a Companion Wheel that streamlines communication with companions, a Reputation System that tracks your actions, and the aptly titled Hardcore Mode. Plus, special melee moves and real-time combat mechanics give you new ways to fight.
- An Arsenal of Shiny New Guns! With twice the amount of weapons found in Fallout 3, you will have more than sufficient exciting, new ways to deal with the intimidation of the wasteland. In addition, a new weapons configuration system that allows you tinkers with your toys and see the modifications in real time.
- Let it Ride! In a huge, open world with unlimited options you can see the sights, choose sides, or go it alone. Peacemaker or Hard Case, House Rules or the Wild Card – it’s all in how you play the game.
Fallout New Vegas Achievements:
- New Kid – Reach Level 10 – 10G
- Up and Comer – Reach Level 20 – 20G
- The Boss – Reach Level 30 – 30G
- Ol’ Buddy Ol’ Pal – Recruit any companion – 10G
- The Whole Gang’s Here – Recruit all companions – 25G
- Crafty – Craft 20 items – 15G
- Mod Machine – Install 20 weapon mods – 15G
- Walker of the Mojave – Discover 50 locations – 10G
- Master of the Mojave – Discover 125 locations – 25G
- Globe Trotter – Discover all snow globes – 25G
- You Run Barter Town – Sell 10,000 caps worth of goods – 15G
- Blast Mastery – Cause 10,000 damage with Energy Weapons – 15G
- Love the Bomb – Cause 10,000 damage with Explosives – 15G
- Lead Dealer – Cause 10,000 damage with Guns – 15G
- No Tumbler Fumbler – Pick 25 Locks – 15G
- Stim-ply Amazing – Heal 10,000 points of damage with Stimpacks – 15G
- New Vegas Samurai – Cause 10,000 damage with Melee Weapons – 15G
- Jury Rigger – Repair 30 items – 15G
- Hack the Mojave – Hack 25 terminals – 15G
- One Armed Bandit – Play 10 spins of Slots – 10G
- Little Wheel – Play 10 spins of Roulette – 10G
- Double Down – Play 10 hands of Blackjack – 10G
- Caravan Master – Win 30 games of Caravan
- The Courier Who Broke the Bank – Get banned from all the Strip’s Casinos – 30G
- Hardcore – Play the game from start to finish in Hardcore Mode – 100G
- Ain’t That a Kick in the Head – Complete Ain’t That a Kick in the Head – 10G
- They Went That-a-Way – Complete They Went That-a-Way – 25G
- Ring-a-Ding-Ding – Complete Ring-a-Ding-Ding – 25G
- The House Always Wins – Complete The House Always Wins – 30G
- Artful Pocketeer – Pick 50 pockets – 15G
- Outstanding Orator – Pass 50 Speech Challenges – 15G
- Desert Survivalist – Heal 10,000 points of damage with food – 15G
- Eureka! – Complete Eureka! – 15G
- No Gods, No Masters – Complete No Gods, No Masters – 15G
- Come Fly With Me – Complete Come Fly With Me – 20G
- Talent Pool – Complete Talent Pool – 20G
- Return to Sender – Complete Return to Sender – 20G
- Old-Tyme Brawler – Cause 10,000 damage with Unarmed weapons – 15G
- Know When to Fold Them – Win 3 games of Caravan – 10G
- For the Republic – Complete For the Republic – 30G
- Render Unto Caesar – Complete Render Unto Caesar – 30G
- Wild Card – Complete Wild Card – 30G
- All or Nothing – Complete All or Nothing – 15G
- Veni, Vidi, Vici – Complete Veni, Vidi, Vici – 15G
- Arizona Killer – Complete Arizona Killer – 20G
- You’ll Know It When It Happens – Complete You’ll Know It When It Happens – 20G
- G.I. Blues – Complete G.I. Blues – 20G
- That Lucky Old Sun – Complete That Lucky Old Sun – 20G
- Volare! – Complete Volare! – 20G
- The Legend of the Star – Complete the Legend of the Star – 20G
Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough:
Ain’t that a Kick in The Head
At the beginning of the game, you wake up in a hospital across from a guy named Doc Mitchell. After modifying your character, use the left stick to move to the vit-o-matic machine across the room. To active the vit-o-matic vigor machines press A button. This machine modifies your character’s Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck. Use the Left and Right Triggers to cycle through the traits and add and subtract points by pushing Up and Down on the Left stick.
For jumping press Y button, for sitting on the couch press A. After word association, phrase comparison and rorshach tests, you will make a decision if the skills you have been matched up to are to your liking. If they are, continue on to the next screen where you can pick sides to two more traits for your character. Then follow Doc to the exit. Doc offers you a Pip-boy 3000 and various other items. He proposes you go see Sunny at the saloon, who will tutor you how to survive in the wilderness.
Back in the Saddle
Top North East (NE)towards the Prospector’s Saloon and enters the Prospector’s Saloon. Converse to Sunny Smiles then, head North West (NW) and meet her outside.
Move and on the fence shoot three Sassparilla bottles. To take your varmint rifle, press the Right Trigger. Hold the aim down thesights of the gun and for shooting press the right trigger. To crouch click the Left stick. Bowing puts you in stealth mode and also helps your aim. To the Geckos, Follow sunny South East (SE).
Crouch and sneak around the big rock until you notice the geckos. Once you get the gecko, press the Right bumper to go into VATS. You can do once starting VATS include Right trigger to attack your target, Left stick to change body parts, Right stick to change targets, press B to cancel an attack and press A to accept your actions. After killing those geckos, follow sunny to the other wells and kill those geckos.
They Went That a Way
Into the town of Goodsprings, you leave the infirmary door. At your left side on the compass, the flashing arrow shows the direction of the next objective. Top and talk to Victor, the securitron robot. Head further S to Primm. Head West (W) to the broken down road. Aftergetting to the NCR Trooper,head down the road and around the wall to your left into town.
Kill the runaway criminals roaming around town and head into the Vikki and Vance Casino in the middle of town. Enter the Bison Steve Hotel from Top East (E). From the door, kill the 2 convicts, head down the hall and kill the next 2 convicts, then keep following the hallway SE and kill thecriminal and convict leader. Carefull: the criminal leader has an incinerator gun.
Open the door to find Deputy Beagle from the next room. After talking to him, follow him outside. Head SE towards Novac through Nipton. Once you reach closer to Nipton, head towards the Great Khan flags and enter the town of Nipton. From your right side, enter in the general store, where talk with store owner, exit and head E out of town.
Out of the town, follow the canyon path. Stay to the right side to avoid the explosive, kill the viper gunslingers which are in the canyon path and head NE to Novac. Go to the center of town and enter the Dino Dee-Lite Front Desk. Talk with Jeannie May Crawford about the men who tried to kill you.
Head into the giant dinosaur in town and go to the head of it and talk to many Vargas about the men who attacked you and where they are headed. Follow the route number 95 to boulder city from the Top North east. Destroy the Viper gunslingers and radscorpions in your way. Talk to Lieutenant at the West entrance. To the Great Khan Hideout, Head SW into Town, enter and talk to Jessup.
Ring-A-Ding-Ding! Part 1
Head NW to the Freeside North Gate, once you enter in it, hire the king’s member to guard you and go SW to the blue door into Freeside. From South West straight down the street to the gate with the flashing sign says “Welcome to the Strip”. After talking to the Securitron Gatekeeper, he tells you that will need 2000 caps a science skill of 80 or a passport to enter the strip. If you have one of these, go on through the gate and pick up this walkthrough guide at the section titled “The House Always Wins”. Once you enter in this, turn left. Either bribe or convince Pacer to allow you see the king then go talk to the King, who is sitting in front of the stage.
Read full walkthrough of the Fallout New Vegas from news.filefront.com.
Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough videos from youtube:
Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough Part 1 Video:
Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough Part 2 Video:
Fallout New Vegas Walkthrough Part 3 Video: