Get the walkthrough and game play tips about real-time strategy and role-playing video game – King Arthur, to play this game without facing any difficulty. King Arthur Role-playing war game has been developed and published by Neocore Games. In this game, you can see three genres the real-time strategy, role-playing, and grand strategy in one pack. The whole empire-building strategy game, King Arthur is set in a medieval, mystical Britain where you will play the role of legendary Arthur, the Once and Future King.
In this game, players build Camelot, enlist the Knights of the Round Table, unite the country and ultimately challenge the powers threatening the essence of all their previous endeavors. They can also select their own path. They will take the magical Knights of the Round Table and send them to adventures, personally humanizing them to become the most powerful heroes of the realm. After raising the item, players will be able to boost several attributes like attack, defense, or decreasing upkeep costs. When heroes level up, they can increase access to new spells and effects, as well as an increase in their martial skills.
In this game, heroes have maximum 20 levels. Through the game, players can get both abilities active and passive. Active ability is activated during combat, such as lightning and passive abilities boost crop and taxes production in the region that the hero is currently in. These Knights of the Round Table gather experience, develop abilities, and participate in adventures, so the strategy fit in the RPG-elements seamlessly.
Player’s spend most of the time for building up armies by recruiting in towns that you control, shuffling them around the map to attack rivals, and expanding your kingdom. Employing new soldiers is controlled by simply heading to a town with enough citizens to press into your service. They can be found on high ground or in buildings, including old churches and Stonehenge-like stone circles, in critical places on a map–sites that any army would obviously try to seize at the onset of a battle.
King Arthur Cheat Codes
To open the cheat console, press CTRL + SHIFT + 1.
- SetSpeed: Set speed of indicated unit type
- GetSpeed: Display speed of indicated unit in battle
- Artifact: Add or remove an artifact to or from indicated Set experience
- SetXP: Points for the hero
- AddXP: Add experience points for the hero
- AddUnitXP4Army: Add experience points to units of the given army
- Net: Multiplayer only / drops connection or forcing reconnection
- GiveVP: Ads victory points to the player
- GiveVPTreshold: Adds vp threshold to the player
- GetStrength: Displays three strength value of the given unit
- SendCamera: Multiplayer only / send the actual camera position to the peer
- Chat: Multiplayer only / sends a chat message to the peer
- GivePoints: Battle / gives hp or mana to the given unit
- SpawnQuest: Strategy map / spawns a quest to the given hexafield
- FinishActiveQuest: Finishes active quest
- GiveArtifact : Gives an artifact to the hero
- AddSkill : Grants a skill to the hero
- GiveLady: Grants brides to the player
- GiveArmyUnit: Spawns a new unit into the army of the given hero
- GiveFaith: Gives faith to the player
- GiveVirtue: Gives virtue to the player
- GiveMoney : Gives some money to the ruler
- GiveFood: Gives some food to the player
- AutoBattleGodMode: Sets god mode in autobattles
- ContractPassthroughStatement: Forces contract of a passthrough statement between the player and the given ruler
- DeclareWarToHuman: The given ruler declares war against the player
- DisableArcheryDamage: Disables all archery damage
- EnableArcheryDamage: Enables archery damage
- KillAll: Battle / kills all units of the player
- WinBattle: Battle / given player wins the battle
King Arthur Walkthrough and General Tips:
1, At the starting of the game, create a profile, which will be auto-saved throughout the game unless you start a new game or switch profiles if more than one. To create or delete profiles, click on the “player profile” button which is located at the bottom of the screen.
2, Once you type in your name, you can either default to casual mode or switch to fearless mode. In the fearless mode, you will not get any hints and you will also play for points. Mistakes will also cost you points.
3, The main menu is your “home” page; from this you can select the different types of options for the game.
4, Sound and Music can be addressed by individual sliders.
5, Full screen is the default; it is switchable to windows mode.
6, In the fearless mode, you will get high scores, keep track of the points you receive.
7, Game Map: Once you collect the map, you can access it to go to your next tasks. Active locations will appear on the map and are non-linear within a chapter. When you start playing and when you exit a screen, you will relapse to the game map. At the same time, this permits you to try different quests.
8, Journal: Through the starting of the game series, Merlin will provide you access to his journal. At certain points, during the game will note that the journal has been reorganized and you can read the extra parts of the story there. At the left side of the game map, you can access journal at any time.
9, Hints: King Arthur uses a unique hint system. The player achieves some tasks before they are satisfied with hints. The hints are viewed in screen 3. To refill spells, there are runes scattered throughout the screen.
Read the chapter wise King Arthur walkthrough from www.bigfishgames.com.
King Arthur Role-playing Wargame preview video from youtube: