Marshall Faulk and RotoHog.com jump to a New Era of Fantasy Football.
Are you a fantasy games fan? Are you looking for new fantasy games to play and enjoy/ then do not bother as the Rotohog.com has come up with and exiting new way to play Fantasy football. Marshall Faulk who is the future hall of gamer for the NFL and a diehard fantasy football gamer is associate with this new adventure that the site has put itself in and is the competition that the site offers in front of its gamers for a chance to win $100,000. How about that?
According to Rotohog, the games include a celebrity fantasy game with Us Weekly, a military-focused fantasy football game for Military.com, a casual fantasy football game for the Los Angeles Times, and a Premier League fantasy soccer offering with hi5.com.
RotoHog.com offers a fantasy football league with unlimited team sizes, an exciting open market trading floor and more than $300,000 in cash and prizes. Best of all, RotoHog.com is offering an opportunity to go head-to-head with the seven time pro bowler and thousands of fantasy sports managers around the world in the $100,000 Grand Prize Marshall Faulk League.
“RotoHog.com has taken something everybody loves, and made fantasy sports even more fun to play,” said Faulk. “Anybody can get in on the action and showcase their skills, but you have to beat me to win the $100,000. Do you think you’re game?” Rotohog’s new football shall include the best graphics that need to be present in a fantasy game and comes with some excellent features as well.
- A new open league format, so there is no limit on the number of teams able to compete.
- A revolutionary trading floor, where participants manage their teams by adding and dropping players at real time market value to increase their cash and improve their rosters throughout the season.
- A free chance at the largest amount of cash and prizes in the industry — totaling over $300,000, as well as the chance to compete for the $100,000 Grand Prize.
- A unique draft format that allows everyone to get a fair chance at drafting top athletes at the start of the season.
- The opportunity to manage one team across multiple private, public or global leagues.
“I’ve always loved the concept of fantasy sports — it’s fun, interactive and brings out the competitive best in all sports enthusiasts,” said David Wu, CEO and Co-Founder of RotoHog.com. “With Marshall Faulk representing the RotoHog.com team, online fantasy sports will reach a new plateau, creating the ultimate arena for fantasy football on the web.”
All fantasy football lovers around the world are invited to join the Faulk league they just need to get themselves registered at the www.rotohog.com and get gaming. The official draft will start on Aug. 25, the trading floor opens on Sept. 4 and the 2007 RotoHog fantasy football season will begin on Sept. 6 with New Orleans at Indianapolis. So, you Indian fantasy footfall freaks what are you waiting for get your gaming boots on and fight it out in the flaunk league.