Many women have the difficulty to lose back fat and are searching for the ways to get rid of it. Refer this article to get some ideas on how to lose back fat in women.
Excess body fat can accumulate anywhere on the body including the back. Generally, females tend to store their fat in the butt and thighs but some women also get pockets of upper back fat. A poor diet and lack of physical exercise are usually the reasons for those unsightly pounds but genetic defect may also be reason for those extra pounds on back. Back fat on women can look ugly and can be spread throughout the entire back. Though, many women are prone to it on the lower back. Back fat can cause what is known as a “muffin top” and “bra bulge.”
Excessive fat on the lower back are often referred to as love handles. By simply losing weight in general, a woman with excess back fat can lose it. Back fat can be particularly tough to get rid of and you should require a diet and exercise plan that burns more calories to target back fat. Cosmetic procedures are also helpful to reduce excess body fat but they are very costly. Targeted strength exercises can help to reduce back fat and also make you more limber and alleviate back pain.
How to lose back fat for women?
- You have to cut the amount of calories that you consume daily. You must burn more calories than your intake in order to lose fat. To determine the amount of calories you consume daily, you can use an online tool. Into the tool, you will need to enter your gender, weight, height, age and activity level to get your results.
- Lift weights help to lose back fat. Strength training exercises will help your body to burn excess fat overall. You will increase your metabolism and burn calories more efficiently if you tone your muscles through weight lifting. It results in quick loss of body fat. Focus on exercises that target your back, for example superman moves.
- Perform exercises to burn additional calories. For any weight loss plan, cardiovascular exercise is an important key. You should get at least 45 minutes of vigorous cardiovascular exercise daily if you are trying to lose back fat. Some solid forms of cardiovascular exercise include swimming, jogging, brisk walking, aerobics, dancing and cycling. After a weight training session, do at least 20-30 minutes of cardio immediately.
- Interval training speed up your fat loss as it helps you to burn more calories in your workouts. Vary your intensity throughout your workout, in place of working out at a steady pace. You can do jog for 3 minutes and then sprint for 1 minute. Throughout a 30-minute run, repeat this interval multiple times.
- Consume an adequate amount of protein every day. Try to add the number of grams in protein per day for each pound you weigh. (140 lbs = 140 grams of protein) After a workout, consume a whey protein shake as it helps to repair and rebuild your muscles.
- Eat a clean diet that simply means consumption of foods that closest to natural form. Add fruits, vegetables and lean means like chicken and turkey in your diet. Try to avoid extra sugar, sodium & saturated fat. If you don’t eat right, then no amount of exercise is going to help you lose back fat or any other fat.
- Take measurements bi-weekly or monthly as it will help you to realize the progress that you have done and keep you motivated to continue.
- Try ultrasound body sculpting. It is available at most dermatologists’ offices and it releases energy into your back’s fat cells, helping to break them up. To release that energy, ultrasound devices are passed over your back. Multiple sessions are usually necessary for the effective break up of fat cells.
Best Exercises to Lose Back Fat Fast:
- Dead Lifts:
- It is a compound exercise which works on the back muscles and also on the hamstrings. If you suffer from back pain or have history of back pain, then do not perform this exercise.
- Stand straight with legs shoulder width apart. Then, bend the knees slightly and hold the dumbbells against your thighs. Slowly lower the dumbbells to ankle level and make sure that you are using the lower back muscles. Your back should be straight and the weight should be reduced only as much as you are comfortable with. Hold the position and come back to the starting position. Repeat this back exercise with dumbbells 10 to 12 times.
- Lateral Raises:
- Lateral Raises is one of the best exercises to lose back fat for women. You can either make use of free weights like dumbbells to do this exercise. You can also make use of filled tins to do this exercise at home.
- Stand straight with hip width distance between your feet and bend your knees a little and hold the dumbbells to your side. Then, slowly bend down from your waist and bend your elbow such that the dumbbell is in the side out direction. Your back should be straight and lift your hands to your shoulder height. Bend your elbows a little, when lifting your hands. Before you come back to the starting position, hold the position for a few seconds.
- Single Arm Row:
- Use a bench or a stair to step onto for performing this exercise.
- Stand with the bench to your left side and place the left leg on the bench, but keep the bent. First bend down onto the thigh of the left leg and hang the right hand down. Lift the weight in the right hand to your waist height by keeping your elbow tucked. With free weights, repeat this back exercise 10 to 12 times on both the sides.
- Back Extension:
- This is an exercise which you can do without the weights.
- Lie down on your stomach and extend your arms facing your head. Inhale and gradually lift your upper body and arms off the floor. Hold the position for a few seconds. Repeat the exercise.
Liposuction is also the way to actually eliminate fat cells from the body. A plastic surgeon will do this by making incisions in your back. A plastic surgeon will insert a suctioning device to vacuum out some of your fat cells. Liposuction carries significant risks same as with any surgery. Before committing to the procedure, talk to your surgeon thoroughly about the pros and cons.
How to Do Fat Burning Exercises : Lower Back Exercises for Core Training video from Youtube:
Three Tips on How to Get Rid of Back Fat video from Youtube: