Nowadays, many women are facing this problem of thinning hair & hair loss, but new formulas and latest technology provides different treatments and solutions. Generally dealing with thinning hair was described as a male problem in the ancient times though now the number of women who are at risk of suffering from thinning hair is increasing. Here are provided some of the best and selected remedies and solutions for thinning Hair & hair loss in Women.
Thinning hair is usually known as those hairs which are in the process of becoming sparser. As per the prediction, 30 million women have thinning hair in the USA alone. In the next ten years it is estimated that four million more women will have thinning hair.
Causes of Thinning Hair:
There are many causes of thinning hair in female. Some of them include genetic predisposition, fitness problems, medications, stress and disturbance, poor diet, etc. It is normal to shed some hair each day. Experts say that most healthy people shed about 50-100 hairs each day. When hair falls out, new hairs begin to grow from the same follicle.
There are many reasons for thin hair including age and other causes that women may experience are as follows:
- Certain medications
- Child birth
- Poor diet
- Thyroid disease
Treatment & Solutions for Thinning Hair & Hair Loss in Women:
Here are several treatments available for the thinning hair in women. The proper thinning hair solutions depend on the causes of the condition.
- Hair loss following pregnancy and hair loss due to sickness or surgery will usually correct itself in a few months.
- Use hair care products particularly designed to add volume to your hair.
- Use hair restorative shampoos and conditioners because they reduce the occurrence of thinning hair.
- Eat healthy diet and take vitamin and calcium supplements.
- Avoid hair products that include alcohol.
- Do not use a blow dryer directly on your hair.
- Avoid long hair because it will only emphasize the thinning. Go for a short hair cut
The best approach to stop thinning hair in female is to find out the source of the problem.