Everyone of us must have faced the situations where you need to make good photos from a video sequence. The video may have been captured intentionally, or by mistake of an event you wanted to take a picture of, but in the end making of a photos from the video is the requirement. So, in all these situations, here comes an amazing app called StillShot for your iPhone. Read on for a detailed review.
With the help of the app StillShot, you will be able to dissect a video. By dissect, we mean converting the video into a collection of frames and then save one of the frames to your photo gallery.
The steps to use StillShot are shown below.
- Download StillShot on your iPhone from the link shown below.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, you need to open the app.
- Load a video in the app from which you want to get photos.
- Once the video is loaded, you will see that the first frame of the video is shown and the time of the clip along with the frame number for that second of video will be displayed with the frame.
- There will be a slider at the bottom of the screen which will display the frames in the time frame. You will be able to skip frames by moving ahead on the time frame shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Instead of manually sliding the time frame at the bottom, you can click on the Play button and thus you will be watching the video till the frame you want to take up is reached.
- You may also swipe the frame loaded, from left to right, to advance one frame. When the desired frame is selected, tap on the Save button.
So, if you are an iPhone user, go ahead and try out this amazing app now. The app is available for a price tag of $0.99 and the download link of the app is shown below.
Download Link: StillShot for iPhone