Animated backgrounds have always been a craze among smartphone users. Whether they are Android users, or iPhone users, all crave to use animated backgrounds on their smart-phones. But, whether you desire it or not, you can only set static images as backgrounds on an iPhone. But, the fact is not true for a jail-broken iPhone, where using then latest tweak from Cydia, you can set animated backgrounds to appear in your lock-screen using AnimateLockscreen. Read on for a detailed review.
Thus, if you own a jail-broken iPhone, you will be able to set animated backgrounds on your iPhone lock-screen. One of the best things related to this fact is that the iPhone will be compatible with the boot animations available in the Cydia store, thus you will be able to enjoy a new animation on your lock-screen everyday.
The steps on how to use AnimateLockscreen on your iPhone are shown below.
- Install the AnimateLockscreen on your iPhone.
- You may configure the AnimateLockscreen through the menu and then add this to the stock Settings app.
- Two animations will come with the tweak so that you can get a feel of the of the working of tweak.
- Use the Animation button to toggle setting of live backgrounds.
- Next, go to the menu marked by Choose Animation, where you will be shown all the stock and custom animations (downloaded from Cydia).
- Choose any of the shown animations by a single tap.
- There is provision for you to preview an animation before applying it.
- To apply the changes on you device, you may click on the Respring button which is available on the main screen of the AnimateLockscreen menu.
- The Animation time can be configured by user by using the slider provided in the menu.
- By toggling Show Battery option, you may choose to remove the battery animation.
- The user may select custom backgrounds in AnimateLockscreen, and even select as to when you want to show the AnimateLockscreen background and when you want to display the usual ones.
So, if you own a jail-broken iPhone, then go ahead and enjoy this wonderful tweak availab;le especially for you, and improve your iPhone’s panache.