The official website of Universal Card is www.universalcard.com. Universal card from AT&T and Citibank is a great expediency for those who want to hold smaller number of cards. The card is divided into two kinds, one is business card and the other is Personal card. Both of them can save us a important amount of money. If you want the 5% rebate offer with this card. Then you can use this card to pay your former Bell South, former SBC, Sprint, Tmobile, Verizon, PacBell, or any other telecommunications bills that you can pay via credit card. Although, the calling card part of the credit card only uses access to AT&T’s international calling network.
If you applied for AT&T universal savings and reward cards or savings and platinum card, then you can get many benefits like
- There is no check to write or stamps to buy.
- For the first twelve month you can save up to ten percent and pay your monthly bills automatically on time.
- The total you can save with universal card is about $350 a year.
- You can view your bills on one AT&T universal card statement and there are some other benefits of AT&T cards is also their.
- No annual fee.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers
- Credit card can be used as a calling card.
- Up to 30 free phone minutes per month, anytime, anywhere.
- Secure, free online account
- Citi Identity Theft Solutions.
- $0 Liability Protection on unauthorized purchases.
- Fraud Early Warning.
How to use your AT&T Universal Credit Card to dial phone numbers with:
Dial 1 800-CALL-ATT® and enter the calling card number on your AT&T Universal Card and your 4-digit PIN.
Just pay 35 cents per minute with no monthly charge for domestic calling card calls. AT&T will add a surcharge for calling card calls originating from pay phones. Call 1 800-CALL-ATT for the current pay phone surcharge amount. Universal Connectivity charge also applies.
How to login
- Open AT&T Universal Card login page from www.universalcard.com.
- Enter your user-id.
- Then enter your password.
- Click on “Sign-In”
- Enter your credit card account number.
- Then click on “Continue”.