Bankwest is a bank of Western Australia. Bankwest provides best facilities of the bank services. It also provides a facility of the online banking. In recent days; everybody has no time that is why they think to save their time. For this purpose, Bankwest provides online banking facility. Everyone can do their work online and save their time by this facility.
Bob is an abbreviation for BankWest Online Banking. Bankwest netbanking service is a user-friendly and secure way to access your account. BankWest Online Banking provides secure Internet access to BankWest accounts, without a monthly fee and it contains several facilities like balances and transaction activity, view and print canceled checks, transfer funds between accounts, pay all the bills and get updated news, stock quotes and weather information.
Online banking service is available for 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. Online Banking may be offline on Sunday morning between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.
Bankwest Online banking features
- Ability to perform transaction searches on specific transactions and print or export it to your accounting package.
- View all your account balances and available balances, all from the one page.
- Rename and reorder your accounts for easier recognition.
- View and order past statements online.
- View Tax Information for the last 7 years and print or export it if required.
- Transfer funds between your own accounts in one easy transaction.
- Use Pay AnyBody to transfer funds to any person’s account held within Australia using the BSB and account number.
- Payment description is available to put a relevant description on your account while a separate narration is available for each recipient.
- Pay over 16,000 bills using BPAY®.
- Receive bills using BPAY View®.
- Payments can be scheduled for future dates or set to be recurring multiple times by simply creating one payment.
- Detailed history is available of all successful and unsuccessful payments for the last 12 months.
- Use BankMail to send secure emails to Bankwest.
- Update your address and contact details online.
- Change your Secure Code online.
- Stop Cheques and order cheque books.
- Use the Activity Report menu to keep track of your Online Banking actions.
If you want to use an online banking service first you have to login in at Bankwest online service and after than you can use the Bankwest services.
Online banking registration is totally free. If you want to do registration by phone then you can call on Bankwest Contact Center number 1300 440 749.
To get full information about online banking click here.