Bank of Montreal (BMO) issued BMO Mosaik MasterCard credit card. By deposits and its foundation dates back to 1817, BMO is the fifth largest Canadian bank. Perhaps, such that things make it the oldest bank in the country. By selecting features from a menu of options Cardholders can customize their BMO Mosaik MasterCard. 900 branches of BMO Bank of Montreal are operating in Canada through a network currently. More than 24 million locations worldwide BMO Bank of Montreal Credit Cards are accepted. The information about BMO Mosaik Mastercard from Bank of Montreal are given here.
BMO Mosaik MasterCard: Standard Features
This credit card’s standard features include:
- Monthly premium of $0.94 per outstanding balance of $100
- An interest rate of 18.5% on cash advances and balance transfers. This rate is, however, subjected to change
- 19-day grace period, which might change to a minimum of 17 days
Variable Features of the BMO Mosaik MasterCard
The BMO Mosaik MasterCard credit card is known for its ‘personalized’ approach and is accepted worldwide. From the list given below applicants can select any feature and create their very own BMO Mosaik MasterCard.
Interest Rate Options:
- Low interest rate of 11.4% with an annual fee of $25 per year
- Interest rate charge of 18.5% with no annual fee
Applicants have a variety of insurance benefits to choose from, including:
- Gold Medical Protection: This covers trips of up to 31 days and can be bought for $ 89 per year
- Gold Total Travel Protection: A combination Gold Travel protection and Gold Medical Protection can be bought by a cardholder whose age is below 65 years for $99 per year
- Gold Travel Protection: This has all the features of Silver Travel Protection along with the added advantage of trip cancellation insurance
- Silver Travel Protection: Insures collision damages and unexpected homecoming. This is priced at $29 per year.
Payment or purchase of BMO Mosaik Master Card:
BMO’s Online Banking facility’s one of the most popular uses is to make BMO Mosaik MasterCard credit card payments online.
BMO Mosaik MasterCard Credit Card Payment Online:
The information to pay BMO Mosaik MasterCard credit card dues online are given as follows:
You have to go to the website of 4.bmo.com. Click on the Go button on the right of the Sign in Online Banking menu. If you have not registered for Online Banking, click on the “Register Now menu option” under the Online Banking menu. You can register via the telephone or through the Internet. Click on the Register Online button. Enter the required information to register and sign in to your online banking account.
You have to click on Bill Payments from the top menu bar. From this menu option, you can manage your list of all the billers. You can also set up recurring payments. Before you can pay a bill, you need to register the biller with the bank’s Online Banking facility. To accomplish the task, click on the Add Biller link on the right pane of the screen. Select your area (province) from the dropdown menu. Type the name of the biller in the “Enter the name of the company in the box below” text box and click on the Continue button. The screen displays the list of billers operating in your province. See all this process here.
Now you have to select the relevant biller. Since you want to add your BMO Mosaik MasterCard to the list, select it from the list. If the list does not display “BMO Mosaik MasterCard,” click on the “Search Again” button. Once you have selected the relevant biller, click on the Add button. Enter your account number for the company and click Continue. Validate the biller information and the account number by clicking on the Confirm & Add button.
The updated biller list is displayed. You can add more billers by clicking on add another Bill button. To pay BMO Mosaik MasterCard credit card dues, click on the Pay Bills button. Select the biller from the Pay to dropdown menu and the account from which you want to pay from the Pay From dropdown menu. Enter the amount and the payment date. You can specify payment details for a maximum of three bills on this screen. After you have completed the information, click on the Continue button. You can confirm your payment information by click on the Confirm & Pay button.