How to check the state tax refund status online? If you have this type of questions then the following website provides you online checking of refund:
How to check refund?
www.ftb.ca.gov: If you want to check the refund under this website then you have to open the website at www.ftb.ca.gov. When you open the site you will find the option of online services on the right side of the screen. In online services you have to click on refund status. After that you will get the page of check refund. For checking of refund you will require following:
- Your social security number
- Your mailing address
- The refund amount which shown on your tax return
For Illinois State
www.revenue.state.il.us: For checking of refund according to this website you will have to open the website at www.revenue.state.il.us. After open the site you will get the page, on the right side of the page you will find the option of “My fund”. You have to click on the option of “My fund”. After click on “My fund” you will get the new page, on the new page you will have to click on the link “Income Tax Refund Status Inquiry System”. After click you will get the inquire page, in this page you will have to give the information of your security number and click on “start button”.
For Indiana State
www.in.gov: First you will have to open the website at www.in.gov. When you open the site then you will find the section of taxes and finance at the top of the page. You have to click on the taxes and finance section. After click you will get the new page, in this page you will get the option of online services. In online services you have to click on “check your tax refund status”. After that you will get the new page in new page you will enter the “continue”. After click on “continue” you will get the new page, in this page you will have to fill your social security number, refund amount, and tax year of refund. After fill the information you will have to click on “check status”.
State Tax Refund Status Tips: Some tips are given below:
- If you want to get the information then you will have to your social security number, and your refund amount.
- For checking your refund you will have to visit your state’s section of revenue website because each state has different instrument for checking refund. Some states offer online services, or some provides telephone hotline.
The following states are given which states provides you online services of state tax refund status. If you want to see your state online service or want to find following state service then you have to click here.
- California Tax Refund Status
- Colorado Tax Refund Status
- Delaware Tax Refund Status
- District of Columbia Status
- Idaho Tax Refund Status
- Illinois Tax Refund Status
- Indiana Tax Refund Status
- Iowa Tax Refund Status
- Kansas Tax Refund Status
- Maine Tax Refund Status
- Maryland Tax Refund Status
- Massachusetts Tax Refund Status
- Michigan Tax Refund Status
- Minnesota Tax Refund Status
- Mississippi Tax Refund Status
- Missouri Tax Refund Status
- Nebraska Tax Refund Status
- New York Tax Refund Status
- Ohio Tax Refund Status
- Pennsylvania Tax Refund Status
- Rhode Island Tax Refund Status
- South Carolina Tax Refund Status
- Virginia Tax Refund Status
- West Virginia Tax Refund Status
- Wisconsin Tax Refund Status