Continental airlines provide reservation for online ticket to its customers at its official website. You can check 24 hours online before the flight. The process of Continental airlines reservations are given below with its phone number. Continental airlines also give facilities to persons who want to change the air reservations ticket online.
Continental airlines is the 4th largest U.S. carrier and flies to over 280 destinations with 348 aircraft. It operates flights to destinations throughout the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific regions. Continental’s marketing slogan is “Work Hard, Fly Right” since 1998.
Screenshot of Continental airlines website
You can follow the steps given below to make reservations for Continental airlines on its website:
- Select round trip or one way
- From (City or Airport), To (City or Airport)
- Click on Search nearby Airports or Find Lower Fare +/- 3 Days (Optional)
- Departing and returning date with Time
- Number of Adults, Children with their Ages (Offer code, its optional)
- Click on Cabin, Economy or First/Business First
- Search by Schedule or Price or Low Fare Calendar
- Then Click on Search Option
On the official website of Continental Airlines you can also find Check flight status and Change or view reservations on the center of the page and much more.
Continental reservations phone number
You can contact Continental Airlines for reservations of tickets by selecting the country given below. The cost of ticket may vary by country but nearly ticket will cost $20 more per person if booked by telephone or at a ticket office. Reserve your ticket at official website to avoid paying the extra expense.
- U.S. & Canada
- Australia & New Zealand
- Central America & South America
- Indian Subcontinent
- Micronesia & the Mid-Pacific
- Middle East
To see contact numbers of the above locations click here.