People are still getting confused while going for shopping an Android phone, because every other day one new mobile comes in the market with compatible features and specifications. In this matter, mostly people choose those smartphones that are set with good reviews and specifications. Now, one more high-tech mobile handset named FAEA F2 has been added to your mobile choice. It is a 5-inch full HD Android Dual SIM NFC phone. Even, it’s 1.2 GHz Mediatek MT6589 processor is better than others. It boasts 13-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front camera, 1GB RAM, etc.
At the first look, FAEA F2 seems like HTC Butterfly, but it is little bit thinner and lighter than it. Its re-designed backside makes distinction of F2 to HTC Butterfly. Both sides of phone are wrapped with 2 red buttons while front side of phone is available with only Home button at center. One of the best things about the Home button is that it comes with breathing light that will change color when getting call or message, and when charging.
The display screen of the phone is not only bigger, but also clear. It is covered with 5.0 inch IPS display that offers 1920x1080p resolution at 441 pixels per inch. Users can view their photos, videos and text messages very clearly. The screen of the phone is very beautiful, bright and detailed. OGS (One-Glass-Solution) makes the screen clearer and thinner.
Camera feature of the phone is not so innovative, because at present many mobile phones come with 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera. Overall, it is good to take pictures with resolution of 4096 x 3072 pixels. In addition, camera feature is available with High-speed continuous shooting mode, Panorama mode, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging capability, etc. You can capture 1080p full-HD video. The front camera is good for video chat than other smartphones, as well you can record memorable moments, and share them on different types of SNS.
It is powered by 2300mAh lithium-ion battery that gives up to 5 hours of talk time and up to 48 hours of standby time.
FAEA F2 is supported with Android’s latest Jelly bean operating system along with 1.2GHz MTK MT6589 quad-core chipset that permits users to stay connected and productive on the go.
In terms of memory, it is not so good because it comes with only 1GB of RAM and 4GB of ROM. It supports microSD card slot to expand the internal storage capacity.
It is NFC (NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION) smartphone. Mostly, NFC technology is being used for establishing radio communication with each other.
Technical Specifications of FAEA F2 Full HD Android Mobile:
- Screen Size: 5″ touchscreen
- Display resolution: FHD screen, 1920*1080 pixel
- Color Support: 16 million colors
- Screen Technology: Multi-touch screen
OS & Processor:
- Operating System: Android 4.2 OS
- Processor: 1.2GHz MTK MT6589 quad-core chipset
- Camera Resulotion: 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera, digital zoom
- Interface/Port: 3.5mm earphone jack / mini USB
- Battery: Li-on battery 2300mAh
- Standby Time: 150-200 hours
- Built-in Memory: 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM
- Memory Card: Support microSD/microSDHC memory card, up to 64GB, support App2SD
- Data Technology: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g
- USB: USB 2.0
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS (Built-in GPS chipset)
- Video Player: AVI, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MKV, FLV
- Audio Player: FLAC, APE, MP3, OGG, AMR, AAC
- Image: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Brower: HTML
- Radio: FM
Hands-on review of FAEA F2 Smartphone video from Youtube: