Samsung and T-Mobile seem to launch New Vibrant Plus, the “Vibrant 4G.” Vibrant Plus is nothing new but the additional featured version of Galaxy S device. The “Vibrant 4G” support 21Mbps on T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G network and it contains a front-facing camera, Android 2.2 (Froyo), and the inclusion of Qik (for video chat) and double Twist Air Sync (music, media).
Image source: slashgear.com
“Vibrant 4G” has the same 1GHz Samsung Hummingbird processor and 16GB of internal storage, along with a 5-megapixel camera on the back and a front-facing camera for video calls as in samsung wave. Samsung’s upcoming, “Vibrant 4G” was perceived personally with a surprise OS upgrade for the first time. The Vibrant 4G will contain a copy of the movie Inception, together with double Twist Air Sync, Samsung Media Hub, Amazon’s Kindle app and Mobile HD TV powered by T-Mobile TV, as per the other specification sheets.
According to several websites, The Vibrant 4G possibly will be available on 23rd February 2011. However, the details about its pricing has not announced yet. The Vibrant 4G shows the power and capabilities of the 4″ Super AMOLED Touch Screen with 480×800 pixel resolution. T-Mobile is offering Samsung “Vibrant 4G” with the movie Avatar fully loaded to make an effort to “stand out” from the Android crowd.
Features of Vibrant 4G:
- 4″ Super AMOLED Touch Screen
- 480×800 pixel resolution on the screen
- 1GHz processor
- A 5 Megapixel camera
- Capable of 720p HD video capture
- Android 2.2
- 16 GB memory expandable to 32 GB
- Mobile HD TV powered by T-Mobile TV
- Speeds on HSPA+ 21
- Preloaded full version of the movie Inception, doubleTwist Air Sync for wireless syncing of music, photos, and videos, Samsung Media Hub, Amazon Kindle, and Slacker Radio are available.