Sharp AQUOS 104SH, the latest Android Smartphone of Sharp, is just announced. This new Sharp smartphone is unveiled with newest line-up of Android Smartphones by the Japanese carrier Softbank. Japanese cell phone users can acquire new mobile phones soon at Softbank and the Sharp AQUOS 104SH is one of these devices that will soon arrive on airwaves of the local wireless carriers. Probably, this new Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) device will be on sale in spring 2012 through Softbank carrier in Japan. The availability details and the pricing details of this device in other markets remain unknown.
Officially, it will be the first gadget running on latest version of the Android OS, 2.4/4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Google Nexus Prime was expected as the first Android ICS device, but unluckily now it will be the 2nd latest Android ICS device. The device will run on 1.5-GHz Texas Instruments OMAP 4460 processor in place of Nvidia chip or a Qualcomm. This device seems ultra-portable and lightweight but there is no information about its battery capacity. By the use of Sharp’s Mobile ASV technology, Sharp AQUOS 104SH is paired with a 4.5-inch 1280×720 display.
Probably, it will come with a custom UI identical to the HTC Sense 3.5 UI. The specs of this device can be invigorated before the actual launch.
Specs of an Ice Cream Sandwich Phone – Sharp AQUOS 104SH:
- 1.5-GHz Texas Instruments OMAP 4460 dual-core processor
- Rear camera: 12.1 megapixel
- Full HD (1080p) video recording capability
- Front camera: 3 megapixel camera for video calls
- Display: 4.5 inch HD touchscreen with support for up to 16,770,000 colors
- Screen resolution: 1280×720 pixels
- Water-proof and dust-proof build
- IPX5/IPX7 ruggedness
- Physical dimension: 65 mm × 129 mm × 8.7 mm
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2 GB storage
- microSDHC expansion slot
- Expandable memory: Up to 32 GB
- Bluetooth 3.0 support
- 3G Connectivity
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- FM Radio
- Compatibility with GSM and WCDMA networks for data speeds of up to 21Mbps downlink