Read our Hair Dryer Reviews, that will help you choosing best hair dryer for you. Hair care products are plenty in the market. Every boy and girl, man and woman, young and old take immense care in managing their hair. A healthy looking, smooth and shiny textured hair is quintessential to enhance ones overall personality and also reflects on the health condition of the rest of the body. With external damaging factors like wind, pollution, rain, sun, dust etc. maintaining hair health is the need of the hour.
Apart from these issues one also finds no time in styling their hair with trendy hairdos by giving a visit to the parlor every now and then. Hence, most people settle for hair styling products that comes handy at their own personal discretion in their homes. One such hair styling product is the hair dryer also known as the blow dryer.
There is extreme competition in the market when it comes to hair styling products and an immensely large number of well known companies are into manufacture of hair dryers. It becomes a rather difficult task to choose from the numerous brands of hair dryers that boast about multitudinous attractive features. So in order to judge which hair dryer is best suited for you in terms of quality and performance we shall see what are the basic features that you must look for and what you must avoid.
Tips to buy hair dryer :
Following are tips on buying the right hair dryer for your hair:
- Hair dryers costs vary widely with every brand. Settling for a real cheap hair dryer may cost you the longevity of healthy hair. In order to avoid risks of long term damage to your hair texture and strength one must stay away from hair dryers that attract customers with cheaper rates by compensating on the quality.
- Inexpensive hair dryers normally use cheap heating elements such as metal or plastic that causes uneven heating and evaporate all the water content of the hair. On regular use of such dryers the hair only grows more and more brittle and weak. Hence, one should look for hair dryers with ceramic heaters. Ceramic infused with tourmaline generates mild heat that gently penetrates the hair shaft, instead of heating from the outside in.
- Cheap hair dryers diffuse positive ions into the hair that induces the opening of the cuticle covering of the hair shaft resulting in frizzy and dull looking hair. On the contrary, dryers that emit negative ions cause the cuticle to remain flat thus trapping moisture and giving the hair more body and shine.
- Tourmaline has an incredible capacity to produce negative ions which help in drying the hair within a shorter period and induce shine in the hair.
- Considering the wattage of the hair dryer is essential. The higher the wattage, the more is the air flow and drying capacity. The average wattage to be considered for a hair dryer is 1750 watts.
- For people with naturally curly hair, a hair dryer with a diffuser attachment is required for frizz-free styling.
- For hair straightening functions, hair dryers with ceramic or tourmaline technology is preferred.
- While buying your personal hair dryer make sure to check if it has variable settings. This is important because in cases of finer hair a low setting is advisable for gentle styling.
- Check whether your hair gadget has a cool shot button that gives a gush of cool air to lock the styled hair and helps it stay that way longer as compared to hair styled just with hot air.
- Also make sure that your hair dryer is not heavy on your hands and wrists which may cause unnecessary discomfort while styling your hair.
Thus these tips would help you further to efficiently choose the perfect hair dryer and would pave way to many good-hair days and eliminate the bad-hair days altogether.