SBT stands for State bank of Travancore and official site of SBT is SBTOnline.in, which provides online banking service for Personal and Corporate Account Holders for time savings. If you want to use SBT Online banking service, then you need to have member login details. Before the login process new users can register for membership of this site. You can Check your transaction statements, Pay bills online, Transfer funds to any Bank from your Account using RTGS/NEFT Facility, transfer funds among all branches of State Bank Group by the online banking service. You can use the SBT online banking service at anytime, anywhere in the world.
Screenshot of SBTOnline.In
SBT (State bank of Travancore) is a secondary of the State bank Group from 1960 and It is the premier bank of Kerala state, India. The bank provides number of banking product in India.
SBT products & Service
- Gold card for exporters
- SME financing
- Financing Trade & Services
- MSME Care Centre
- Debt restructuring for SME
- Deposit schemes
- Janapriya account
- Personal finances
- Public Provident Fund
- Reverse Mortgage Loan
- Special Housing Loan Product
Social and Rural Banking
- Agriculture Finance
- Welfare Measures
- Micro Finance
- NRI Services
- International Debit Card
- Demat Services
- Insurance/MF/Credit Card
- Custodial Services
- Online Booking of Railway tickets and Online Bill Payments
- Pilgrim Service Center
- E-payment of Taxes and Duties over Internet
- Multi-City cheques for Business Customers
- Real Time Internet Banking Transaction
- Transfer of Funds to Other Banks in India via NEFT & RTGS
How to use the SBTOnline banking service?
If you want to use the SBT online banking service, then first you require to go through login process, if you are already a member. For the login process open the state bank of Travancore site, click on internet banking option which is provided on top of the home page, open the internet banking page and click on personal banking option, that you can get from left side navigation. Open the login page, enter your login Id and password and get online banking benefits.
For the first time users, registration process is necessary. For the registration, customers need to fill Registration form which they can get from www.sbtr.com, fill up and send it to the branch where the accounts are maintained. You can also get the list of specified 75 branches at the site.
For the corporate customers, get the registrations from its official site, open the internet banking page, click on corporate banking options and get the registrations form for vayapar, vistaaar, fill up send it to the branch After the registration you can use online banking service and pay your tax online.
After the registration you can get SBT Online banking benefits which are given below:
Account Statement : Mange your personal accounts from your home or office on your computer.
- View account balances and review transaction history.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Pay bills directly to any merchant, institution or individual in the amounts and on the days you request using the Bill Pay service.
- Communicate directly with The Simsbury Bank through Mail Box Services.
Bill Payment : You can pay your current, future and recurring bills from any of your eligible checking accounts enrolled at Simsbury Bank. You may pay any merchant, institution, or individual in the U.S. through the use of SBT Online Bill Pay Service. There is a no limit for the number of payments that may be authorized. You can pay telephone, electricity, insurance, credit card and other bills – from the comfort of your house or office, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Transaction Enquiry : You can transfers funds between certain Simsbury Bank accounts may be limited by state or federal law, as stated in the Deposit Agreement and Disclosure. And get the statement information, transaction information and available balance information through SBT Online account.
If you will face any problem in SBT online banking service, then contact on below details.
- Contact The Simsbury Bank through the SBT Online Mail Box function or
- Fax the Simsbury Bank at (860) 408-4679 Attn: Internet Banking Administrator or
- Telephone SBT Online Support at (860) 408-5493 or your local branch or
- Write the Simsbury Bank at 981 Hopmeadow Street, P.O. Box 248, Simsbury, CT 06070
If you want to cancel any of the SBT Online services, then use the above contact detail.
User Profile : Maintains your personal details and security preferences as your user profile
State Bank of Travancore
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 012, Kerala, India
Phone: 0484 – 2351919