The Indian Navy invites Recruitment Application of July 2010 from unmarried Indian citizens for SSC (Short Service Commission) officer in Executive Branch of the Indian Navy as pilot course for July 2010 at Naval Academy, Estimable, Kerala. one of the branches of the Indian Armed Forces responsible for conducting naval operations in India.
The Interested candidates can apply for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Technical branches (Engineering and Electrical) of Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course beginning on July 2010. Below are given full introduction about recruitment application details.
Last date for applying: 9th Feb 2010
- Technical (General Service): Between 19 & 1/2 to 25 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 1985 to 01 January 1991; both dates inclusive).
- Submarine Cadre : 19 1/2 to 25 years (i.e. born between 02 July 1985 to 01 Jan 1991 both dates inclusive).
- Naval Architecture Cadre: 21 to 25 years (i.e. born between 02 July 1985 to 01 Jan 1989 both dates inclusive)
The education qualification details given below,
- B.E/ B.Tech. (or equivalent) in Electrical / Electronics /Mechanical/ Production / Aeronautical / Marine / Control/ Avionics/ Telecommunications/ Instrumentation from a institution recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% marks.
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics / Physics from a recognized university.
Physical Standards :
Height and Weight :
- Minimum height Male: 157 cms
- Minimum height Female: 152 cms
The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision, 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
(Note: SSC is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.)
How to Apply:
The Application form in accordance with the prescribed format, and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR SSC PILOTS – JULY 2010 COURSE, Qualification Percentage % ” is to be sent to the following address:
The Indian Navy Officers:
Post Bag No. 02,
New Delhi – 110023
More details and application forms of Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2010 are available Here.
The Official website: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/