Are you seeking for the process of Online booking and Flight status of Kenya Airways? Get full online booking and flight status information from the official website of Kenya Airways at www.kenya-airways.com. Here is mentioned important detail about flight status and process of online booking facility provided by Kenya Airways site.
About Kenya Airways
The Kenya Airways was established on 4th February 1977. The headquarters of Kenya Airways are situated in Nairobi, Kenya. It operates listed services to all over Africa and Europe and the Indian subcontinent. The Company has a personal slogan “The Pride of Africa”.
Kenya Airlines covers more than 46 destinations such as Glasgow, Athens, Rome, Zurich, Birmingham, Manchester, Madrid, Copenhagen, Berlin, Frankfurt, Barcelona, etc. Kenya Airways provide various services and complete comfort to its customers.
Fast facts about Kenya Airlines:
- Hub airport: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), Nairobi, Kenya
- 45 destinations in 39 countries
- 108 flights operated daily
- 26 aircraft in fleet
- 2.8 million passengers
- Began operations in 1977
- Sponsor airline: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Aircraft have high fixed costs but deployment is flexible
By online booking you can save time and also know the status of flight. Kenya Airways provide various facilities to its customers like security and many more. You can easily book ticket from its official website without any hesitation. You can simply pay for ticket by using credit card or you can also pay by cash.
How to book your online ticket?
- First enter depart place and landing place.
- Select option from Round trip/ one way.
- Then enter the depart date.
- Then click on “Search”
If you want to check your flight status via SMS then also it is easy for you.
How to check online flight status?
- First you people enter reference number.
- Then enter your last name.
- Click on “Go”.
- First enter your full name.
- Then enter your E-mail address.
- Then enter your flight number and date of flight.
- Enter your mobile number and country zip code.
- Enter mobile provider prefix and cell phone number.
- Then click on Submit form