Mail.in.com gives you the World’s shortest free email address by sign up which is really very fast process to make an account. The other bonus is also provided by in.com – 10 GB of free web space – large by any standards! Full mail security is promised by in.com as well. Currently Gmail provides 7GB space for your free email and rising at the rate of 100MB per month. With this catchy ad, In.com is doing publicity to get more users for their portal. Everyone would love to have a shorted email address, that too in the in.com domain!
It is quite interesting to make World’s shortest Email ID fast with linked messages to easily see email sequence, schedule mail to be sent later, Enterprise-grade anti-spam and anti-virus features and personalization to create own profile.
Shortest email Address:
In.com gives you the world’s smallest email address, you can get Id as short as just 4 characters. (You may see some even smaller than that, but sadly they are reserved for IN.com team members).
- World’s shortest free mail address
- Get a User ID as short as 4 characters
Future Mail is a free way to send mails to your friends, loved ones, family or your boss in the future. It is a reminder email in half an hour or a message to your future self in 10 years. Go to Useful Uses Section for a list of useful uses for FutureMail. You can see at there “Send Birthday Greetings in Advance, Set reminders, Schedule mails that get send even while you sleep”.
- Send all your Birthday Greetings in Advance
- Schedule mails to your Boss that get send even while you sleep
- Send yourself reminders to buy gifts on special occasions
- Message your loved ones today and get them delivered in the year 2050!
You can upload and share up to 10GB of files with your friends and family by using InDrive. The largest free Web Drive is given by them Drive on offer anywhere on the internet. You can upload videos, music, documents, or any other file up to 20MB in size (big size coming soon).
- Share documents, large files, pictures, music with your friends, or just use the storage for backup!
- PC Sync / Uploader / Downloader tool coming soon
The apps of in.com are purpose-built, tab-browsing optimized, lighter versions of often used applications across the web. Some popular activities have been included like Cricket Score card, an RSS Reader, a Stock Portfolio, and previews of some of the well-known email providers on the net.
- Light, instant-loading Apps, no heavy pages to load
- Access frequently-used Applications with a single click
- Apps appear in quick-switch tabs, move from apps to inbox in a single click
Around quick-switch tabs, the in.com mail is built; at any point in time you can keep up to 5 tabs alive including compose, up to 3 mails, and settings / apps. These all tabs live in your browser, and load instantly while clicking on them, so that you can multitask with your mail, and with less screen space and time you get more done.
- Fully loaded In-browser tabs which let you switch instantly between common tasks
- Take less time and bandwidth to load than full-page reloads that most other mail providers use
Speedy Search & Sort:
In.com mail allows you fast search through all messages which have ever been received or founded all messages by you as well as attachments, or keywords send to via a single sender in one click. Using out message map, you can also see all messages linked to any message.
- Speedy search through all your messages
- Find all messages and attachments from a single person, with one click
- Find all related messages with MessageMap
10GB of storage for your mails and files, and if you run out of that they may just give it to you for free after just asking for more.
- Store up to one million mails
- Store files as large as 20MB (even larger attachments coming soon)
Full email security:
Enterprise Grade Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Anti-Phishing technology is used in In.com Mail by the world-leaders in Email security, IronPort (a Cisco company). You get the level of security With IN.com for which corporate pay thousands of dollars plus easy interface to manage and mark spam, make it easy for you to keep your inbox, and PC secure.
- Enterprise Grade Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus and Anti-Phishing
- Technology by IronPort (a Cisco company)
- Mark a mail as spam, and have the sender blocked from sending you further mails in a single click
Mail.in.com login and sign-up:
If you want to create your account in in.com then go to its homepage, click on Register now given on the right side corner. There are three steps for sign-up, see below.
- Select Email Address: Enter your first name, last name, date of birth and email id which should be 4 characters or more so they can suggest a new email address for you or enter your own.
- Personal Info: Enter your personal information, like your gender, password, confirm password, country, city, security question and answer secondary email and mobile no in 10 digits.
- Finish: In third step, you have to enter your gmail password and click on import and then click on skip this & go to my inbox.
For login, on the home page, you can see the option of login on left side of register. Click on it, enter your username and password and click on login button.
After login into your inbox, you will find that in.com has very similar interface as Yahoo Mail provides. In.com and yahoo mail are using AJAX, and they will open new mail/item at a new tab. Unfortunately, it does not support SMTP and POP3. So, you can only use their web interface to access your inbox. For short email address, you can also try it.