Online trading facility is provided for business men, investors, share brokers, etc. by Motilal Oswal Financial Services through Demat Account.
‘Online’ word is heard usually many times a day, as internet and technology have become an essential part of daily life. Nowadays everything is online, whether it is work, shopping, business, banking, etc. Online trading is also one from the bunch of this online world. Previously, stocks, bonds, currencies, etc. were manually traded. Now, the whole face of stock marketing has been changed because of internet. Stock trading has become online trading through which investors transact (i.e. buy or sell) financial securities using a brokerage’s internet-based proprietary trading platforms. Some of the leading banks such as SBI, HDFC Bank & HDFC Sec, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and famous brokerage houses like Indiabulls, Sherkhan, etc. provides online trading platform, which allows user to transact with BSE and NSE. Among these brokerage houses, Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. provides better online trading services.
Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. is brokerage house founded by Motilal Oswal and Raamdeo Agrawal in 1987 in India. The headquarters of the Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. is located at Mumbai. It provides financial services such as Asset Management, Commodity Broking, e-Broking, Investment Banking, Institutional Broking, IPO, Portfolio Management Services (PMS), Principal Strategies, Private Equity, Private Wealth Management and Retail Broking and Distribution. Motilal Oswal also provides online trading service for Demat account users.
The online trading terminal of Motilal Oswal is designed in such a way that it provides the best investment experience to its clients. It contains whole new and advanced features for information, research and reviews. And trading of equity, commodity, currencies, mutual funds and IPO can be done effortlessly anywhere, anytime. The 3-in-1 account links of client’s Trading, Demat and Bank account in this system helps to crack the investment deals with ease. Clients can access this online trading platform through different devices like Desktop, Mobile, Web and Phone. Online funds transfer facility is also available from more than 45 enlisted banks.
Features of Motilal Oswal Online Trading Platform:
In Motilal Oswal online trading account, the client can see live streaming quotes of both NSE/BSE on one screen. It allows online funds transfer via multiple banks. The Multiple Market Watch feature facilitates clients to track stocks in a customized way. Like Exchange Trading Terminal, client can also give instant order/trade confirmation. Latest research reports such as Daily Market Diary, Derivative Diary, and Pivot points are available on client’s desktop. During live market hours, recommendation related stocks are also given to clients. 128-bit encryption technology is used to keep online transactions secured. IPO’s form can be filled up online and after that its status can be checked further. The bids made by the client can be updated or cancelled online also. Online trading also provides latest information regarding IPOs, so that clients can apply for best schemes with ease. Client can view the Mutual Fund holdings and its status with NAV details, percentage wise in their portfolio. Latest research and reports related to various Mutual Funds and IPOs are also available for trading.
Benefits of Motilal Oswal Online Trading:
- The client has a wide range of choices in investments – Derivatives, Equity, IPOs and Mutual Funds.
- Client can use reliable and genuine research reports from Trusted Institutions and Fund Managers for their online transactions as a reference.
- Online Trading Platform is accessible anywhere, anytime via different means i.e. Desktop, Web, Mobile or Call N Trade.
- The encryption scheme of 128-bit SSL layer provides enhanced safety.
- Simple and flexible funds transfer facility from more than 45 banks.
Registration process of Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. Account:
To commence investment with Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. and use their online services; investor has to register by opening three accounts: Online Trading Account, Demat Account and Internet enabled Bank Account with enlisted Banks only. Steps for opening an account in Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. are enlisted below:
- Visit motilaloswal.com/Contact-US, fill up the application form with required details then make an online payment as per the scheme and submit the duly filled up form.
- After submission of form, Motilal Oswal’s Representative will contact investor soon for further registration procedure. Representative will get the signatures on investor’s submitted application form and get all the required documents (proof) from the investor.
- After verification of the application form and documents, investor’s account will be activated for online trading transactions. The activation process generally takes 3-5 working days.
- Once the account is activated, investor will receive a PIN mailers with login credentials (User ID and Password) via correspondence address.
Documents required to open an account:
A. Proof of Identity – Copy of PAN Card
B. Proof of Address – Copy of any one of the following (Self Attested)
- Ration card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving license
- Electricity bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Bank Pass Book
C. Bank Proof – Copy of Bank Pass Book or Personalized Cancelled Cheque leaf (for Existing Bank Account Holders only)
D. Three Photographs.
After submission of required documents with filling-up Account Opening Form (AOF), you will get a welcome kit with product manual, welcome letter having your login credentials (i.e. User ID and Pin Mailer with your Password) within seven working days. On getting all the above stuff and activation of account, you just have to login to initiate your online trade transactions.
Login to Motilal Oswal Online Trading Account:
The login procedure of the Motilal Oswal Online Trading is very simple and fast. The registered user has to just enter the login credentials (i.e., User ID and Trade Password) and click on ‘Submit’ button to access account for performing further activities such as placing online order or other trade related work.
For more information:
Office: Palm Spring Centre, 2nd Floor, Palm Court Complex, New Link Road, Malad (West), Mumbai 400 064.
To open an account or to know more about their Products & Services:
Call : 91 22-30896680
Email : email@example.com
SMS : MOSL INFO to 575753
If you are already a Motilal Oswal customer:
Call : 022- 39982515 / 022- 67490600 (Customer Service Desk)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS : MOSL INFO to 575753