We have provided the steps for login at sbc yahoo mail and sbc yahoo email. If you need more instructions then contact AT&T (formerly SBC) Yahoo. The official website of AT&T is dsl.sbc.yahoo.com.
To use the New and Improved secure access for setting up your email client (not web mail) do the following steps. If you receive a message from AT&T/Yahoo regarding new mail settings and you cannot seem to get them for work than the good stuff from AT&T says:
1. Open your email client program.
2. Locate the email account settings for your particular client.
3. Change the POP (incoming) server to pop.att.yahoo.com.
4. Change the SMTP (outgoing) server to smtp.att.yahoo.com.
5. Check the option labeled Use an encrypted connection (SSL) and change
the POP3 port to 995 for inbound email. Use username and password. Do not use “Secure Password Authentication”.
6. Check the option labeled Use an encrypted connection (SSL) and change the SMTP port to 465 for outbound email. Use the same credentials as for the inbound email.