TD Ameritrade is an easier trading website, you have more flexibility. TD Ameritrade has been providing brokerage service since 1975 and they offer application to more than 13,000 mutual funds, bonds, CDs, options and of course stocks. They also offer a collection of third-party investment information and a powerful collection of trading tools. The TD Ameritrade control panel has all the tools and information you need to plan investment strategies and buy and sell securities.
TD Ameritrade Login or Sign in guideline
To login the TD Ameritrade trading website, go to TD Ameritrade official site. Where, you will get TD Ameritrade home page, on the right side of this page you get a Login option.
After Log-in, you can get a “choose start page column” option from where you can select your page categories like, home, balances & positions, Quotes, order status, trade stock, trade options, trading tools, trade mutual funds. Example: If you want to get an information about Your balance & positions so selects this category and get direct information from this page.
To login the TD Ameritrade website, enter your user name and passwords.
Screenshot of TD Ameritrade website
If you are TD Ameritrade advisors so open the adviser secure login page, in this page you enter your user name and passwords to login -in TD Ameritrade.
Screenshot of TD Ameritrade website
If you have any problem to login, you can call to TD Ameritrade customer service. For this purpose here are some contacts numbers. You can call or email 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Their representatives are ready to answer your questions, send you information or help you fill out forms.
- Opening a new account? : 800-454-9272
- Client Services Representative : 800-669-3900 or 402-970-5805
- For Cantonese and Mandarin : 877-888-1238
- International : 800-368-3668
- If you’re calling from a country not listed on the AT&T International Toll-Free Dialing Guide, use: 402-970-5805
- TTY services for the hearing impaired : 888-723-8503
TD Ameritrade.com review
TD Ameritrade Standout Features:
- No account maintenance fee
- Offers fund reports by Morningstar®, S&P® and Market Edge® Opinion
- 24/7 Support
- Can support orders placed with a web-enabled phone
Fees/Commissions : TDAmeritrade charges a flat rate of $9.99 for market, limit and options trades—there is an addition $0.75 fee per options contract.
TD Ameritrade requires a minimum initial investment of $2,000, which is about standard.
Investments Offered : They offer many fixed income investments including U.S. Treasury and Agency Issues, various bonds, mortgage–backed securities (GNMAs), certificates of deposit (CDs) and unit investment trusts (UITs).
Ease of Use : The command center screen brings all of your important information together in one place. Furthermore, you can browse the web and do other tasks while monitoring your stocks. The service is easy to browse with well–labeled tabs across the top of each page and help is always just a click away.
Trading/Investment Tools : The TD Ameritrade “control panel” is one of the most extensive and well–organized trading platforms. This service also provides many educational materials including articles, seminars and more. Planning tools and calculators will help you prepare for life’s stages including higher education and retirement.This service also has wireless compatibility; you can access your account with a data service enabled phone, such as a smart phone or PDA like the iPhone and most Blackberry phones.
Support/Customer Service : TD Ameritrade has over 200 offices nationwide. They have an easy–to–use search function—simply enter your zip code and it will find a nearby office. You can also find helpful information on the web through online documentation and FAQs. For further assistance, contact customer support by phone, email or instant chat.
Client reviews of TD Ameritrade
1. Good experience : Love to use TD Ameritrade! I would rate it a 5 it was cheaper and if they made a tiny web-site revision that would allow you to hit refresh on your current page (it goes back to the original log-in page) at that point no matter what material you were viewing. I started using Sharebuilder and hated it. Switched to TD Ameritrade and it was like day and night.
2. Bad Experience : TD Ameritrade froze my account as soon as money was deposited in it. I sent a series of emails each met with the same reply…I had to call customer service. I waited on hold 45 minutes before I hung up. I am starting to think I’ve been swindled out of my money. Warning to all looking to invest online STAY AWAY FROM AMERITRADE!
TD Ameritrade Locations
Location Type: Headquarters
4211 S. 102nd St.
Omaha, NE 68127
Toll Free: 800-237-8692
TD Ameritrade Screen shots