Vodafone webmail service for New Zealand is provided at webmail.vodafone.co.nz by Vodafone Company which is British multinational mobile network operator. You can check your all mail by webmail service. Vodafone’s Webmail system is developed for it’s customer to access their email from their vodafone internet while they are away from the home or office. Now Vodafone provides a webmail service for New Zealand customers too. If you are Vodafone user and wants to use Vodafone webmail service then you have to login in Vodafone webmail service by Vodafone user Id and password.
Either you are away on holiday trip or at a friend’s computer, if there’s internet access, then you can get or send any important emails by logging into Vodafone webmail. Vodafone webmail service send all mobile offers on webmail page. You can mail your questions about any service of Vodafone. You can use Vodafone webmail service very easily with your Vodafone ID and passwords.
Vodafone Webmail Features:
- Store up to 100MB of emails!
- Send emails to up to 100 recipients
- Create as many folders as you want to store your emails in
- Sort your emails by date, subject, sender and size
- Send attachments up to 20MB
- Add your contacts to an address book
- Use keywords to find an email you’re looking for
- Automatically add an email signature to all your emails
- Adjust your timezone settings
- Pick the language of your choice – from English to Japanese to Flemish!
Vodafone Webmail New Zealand login
You can login in Vodafone webmail service with many ID such as ihug.co.nz, vodafone.co.nz, Es.co.nz, pcconnect.co.nz, quick.co.nz, and wave.co.nz or type user@domain as username. If you do not have any id of above which is used on Vodafone webmail service, then you need to do registration in Vodafone site, open site and click on my account options and click on register and get register page and create your user id and password.
How to access iHug webmail?
Vodafone webmail was previously iHug Webmail. So you can access your Vodafone webmail here (previously ihug).
Vodafone Webmail Settings
You can set things like the language, timezone or number of emails you want displayed per page in Webmail. To do all these things, open the Preferences section of Webmail.