Www.mymedicare.gov is the official U.S. government site or homepage for people with Medicare. It is very easy to Login or Sign in at the site www.mymediacare.gov. Here is provided all the details about Log in and registration at www.mymedicare.gov.
Medicare is social insurance program which provide health insurance to the people who are above 65 years and also under 65 years with certain type of disability. It also gives insurance to the person who is in last stage of their life.
How to login?
First write your Sign in ID and password at the left side of the official website. Then, press “Sign in” button. If you forget sign in ID then you have to write Medicare number, last name, and date of birth. After that you can press “continue” button. If you forget password then write Sign in Id only.
Features and benefits:
- It gives claim information excluding part D claims
- It gives qualitative information about prescription drugs, medical advantage and other insurance plans
- It also gives information of Health Management
- It provides proper information about Drugs and Pharmacies
How to register?
- First enter your Medicare Number
- After that, fill your personal details such as name, last name, gender, date of birth
- Now, select any secret question from the list and answer correctly
- Then write your proper address
- After that, write any nominee’s name (i.e. first name and last name)
- Lastly read all terms and conditions and mark tick on it and press “continue” button.
Then you will receive email address, a registration confirmation letter with password at your given address. If you do not receive confirmation letter then it will be sent by standard mail.
For more information visit http://www.mymedicare.gov/ or call 1-877-607-9663.