If you want to claim file for Ohio Unemployment Benefits Online then login now at its official website Unemployment.ohio.gov. Here the information is mentioned about Ohio Unemployment Benefits Online Processing at unemployment.ohio.gov.
Unemployment Compensation (UC) Benefits is conscientious for development of policies and procedures for the statewide management. Each year, approximately 700,000 individuals get the services filing for unemployment benefits and process over $1 billion in benefits.
The program has two main objectives:
- To provide temporary and partial wage replacement to involuntarily unemployed workers who were recently employed
- To help stabilize the economy during recessions
You can file weekly/bi-weekly claim for benefits before 5:00 pm including Sunday’s processing. The claims which filed after 5:00 PM on Sunday will not be processed until the next working day. For any inconvenience, the Ohio Unemployment Benefits Online is apologized; this may cause and ask for your patience due to every effort to get benefits paid to eligible claimants is made by them.
Unemployment.ohio.gov Online Benefits registration:
While filing a new application for Ohio unemployment benefits or re-opening an existing Ohio claim, there are some options to choose. You can access the official site and also call at (877) OHIOJOB (644-6562) or TTY at (888) 642-8203.
- Monday and Tuesday: 8 AM – 5 PM,
- Wednesday – Friday: 8 AM – 7 PM,
- Saturday 9 AM – 3 PM
When you call, you should have paper and pencil.
If you want to reopen a previously filed claim, or to apply for a new unemployment claim then call on the day associated with the first initial of your last name:
- For last names beginning with J to L, please call on Tuesday.
- For last names beginning with A to I, please call on Monday.
- For last names beginning with M to S, please call on Wednesday.
- For last names beginning with T to Z, please call on Thursday.
- If you have missed filing day, then please call on Friday.
Go on this website for register and benefits, You can also call on toll-free number at 1-877-644-6562, listen the IVR and follow the instruction,
- Press #1 for assistance with unemployment applications.
- Press #2 for calling to file for benefits, for payment information, or to inquire on the status of a previously filed claim.
- Press #3 if you are responding to a statement of overpayment you received in the mail or a notice of change in work-search requirements and for employment services.
- If you do not have a touch-tone phone, stay on the line and your call will be directed to a customer service representative.
If once your application has been filled,
- You will get more information by mail or email.
- Your claim will be assigned to a Processing Center based on the last four digits of the claimant’s social security number. Click on the above Processing Center link to view this information.
- If filing online and you need Personal Identification Number (PIN) reset, then please call the toll-free number 1-866-962-4064.
Fore more information, see here.