Reliance Energy provides easy payment procedures like ECS, VDS and On-line bill payment. Reliance Energy online Bill Payment is convenient bill payment service for the customer to pay their bill. Reliance Energy is one of the leaders and India’s biggest private sector enterprise in power of the Reliance – Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. The company Reliance Energy is engaged into transmission, distribution, generation and trading of power which also distributes over 5,000 MW of power – the major in the country.
To include further convenience to Reliance Energy valued customers, REL Bill Pay is a new bill payment facility. Now through Reliance Energy, you can pay your bill from just any where and any time. Pay your bills by Credit Card or Online Banking account like valid Visa, Mastercard / American Express or Diners Credit Card, or pay through your Net Banking account with Citibank, IDBI Bank, HDFC Bank, etc.
Reliance Energy provides high-class products and services with international standards of customer care to its customers at competitive costs. Reliance Energy some of the customer focused service includes:
- Computerized customer care centers.
- 24X7 Power Help number 30303030 for any kind of queries and complaints.
- Interactive website (www.rel.co.in), where details of all the billing details, with 1 year past consumption, meter history and usage history is recorded for consumer’s access.
- Multiple payment modes and 2000 collection centers, at convenient locations across the city.
- Easy payment facilities like ECS, VDS and on-line bill payment are provided.
For any further assistance, please call Reliance PowerHelp 1800-200-3030 at any time.
Reliance Energy Online Bill Payment:
Pay your bill in just easy three steps. Just visit Here and then enter the Reliance Energy account number or Consumer Number and then click on the Submit button. Second step is that you will be reached on next page where see your current bill online. Click on the ‘Pay’ button to initiate payment. Third and last step is Confirm payment.
Note: Your payment will be credited into your Reliance Energy account within 1 working day, but it will be reflected on the website only after 3-5 working days.
For more Information, please visit http://www.rel.co.in/Rel/default.jsp