Here is the review about the HSBC Credit Card Rewards Program that offers rewards for its credit card customers. HSBC Credit Card’s customers not only earn points for spending but also extra rewards points from their partners. Those who have any of HSBC Credit Card are advised to check out their rewards program to know about how to maximize the number of points you earn.
Some of the HSBC credit card’s rewards are ideal for the business. HSBC is one of the biggest banking companies in the world. It was established in the 19th century as the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. Its headquarters is situated in London. It has branches in over 75 countries.
HSBC Credit Card Rewards:
HSBC offers four HSBC credit cards such as HSBC Classic Credit Card, HSBC Gold Credit Card, HSBC Platinum Credit Card and HSBC Premier Credit Card with affordable reward programs.
- HSBC Classic cardholders will earn 1 Reward point for every purchase of Rs. 250
- HSBC Gold cardholders will earn 1 Reward point for every purchase of Rs. 100
- HSBC Platinum Credit cardholders will earn 2 Reward points for every purchase of Rs. 150
- HSBC Premier Credit cardholders will earn 2 Reward points for every purchase of Rs. 100
You will earn points on the amount of money you spend on your card. You will also earn HSBC credit card rewards bonus points, when you transact with their bonus partners like Europcard, Interflora, and Rendezvous Hotels.
The ways for HSBC rewards point redemption:
HSBC offers a range of redemption options including garments, home appliances, cosmetics, gift vouchers, airline miles and donation to charities. You can use these options to redeem points or you can also choose options like jewellery, fashion accessories, garments, home appliances, electronic equipment, cosmetics and many more.
You can redeem your credit card reward points for airline miles such as Jet Airways, Air India, and Kingfisher & Singapore Airlines. Recently, the option is not listed on the online Rewards catalogue so you can not redeem online. You need to have an internet banking ID and password to redeem your points online. Check out online credit card rewards catalogue, for more information.
- Airline flights: Unlike some programs that require you to exchange your points for frequent flyer miles all you have to do with HSBC is call their Travel Plus office and they will book your seat on any airline with your points
- Rail or coach travel accommodations
- The HSBC Merchandise Plus catalogue has a variety of gifts that you can redeem your points for including iPods, wine, and sporting goods.
- Cash back, if you have an HSBC home loan your points can go to its repayment or to an online savings account.
- Insurance and education rebates.
- Charitable donations to one of HSBC’s listed charities
- Gift cards and vouchers to many stores including: Coles, David Jones, Automotive outlets and Clothing stores
The HSBC Entertainment Rewards program allows you redeem your points for exciting experiences like hot air balloon rides or diving with sharks. You can also redeem points for cinema vouchers and entry passes to favorite tourist attractions in Australia.
With the HSBC Vine Plus program you can get high quality wines at great prices as well as a newsletter with special offers. With the HSBC credit card rewards program, you will get more than your expectation.
For more information, visit www.hsbc.co.in