Who wouldn’t be excited to get back to their good old days? Though it is impossible, on seeing the photographs of those memorable events, you may anyhow feel as if you are in that age. What else, other than a camera could give you this feel? Camera, being the greatest technological invention, is capable of changing the lifestyle of even a common man. You might be thinking how.
Now we are in the twenty first century where technological advancement has touched its extreme. Digital inventions are in everywhere and why not in cameras? Digital Cameras can be considered as one of the most beneficial inventions, which tends you to afford one. Either a video or audio, purchasing a digital camera is a valuable investment for all time.
With a digital camera, one could circulate the videos and photos throughout the world, within seconds. Uploading photos to sites and blogs has now-a-days become a hobby. Digital cameras play a vital role in taking technology to its next level.
You may now think how much a digital camera would cost. Of course since they are highly beneficial, they are a bit expensive. But not all digital cameras are costly and quite a lot of excellent models are available at rates, cheaper than $200. Listed below are the top ten digital cameras offered at a price rate below 200 dollars.
- Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS: The model is offered by canon and usually comes in traditional black and silver colors. It also comes in non-traditional colors like orange and pink. The model is very thin that includes resolution of 14.1 megapixels and 2.7 inch LCD facility, thereby having the ability to shoot in
- Canon PowerShot A1000 IS: This is yet another all-rounder model of canon suiting the requirements of a beginning photographer. Though the model doesn’t have an appealing look, it is an apt choice for indoor photos. It comes in blue, brown, gray and purple colors.
- Fujifilm FinePix S2550HD: Features in large zooming that includes 18X optical zoom lens. Compared to other models it offers an excellent zooming feature.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8: This Panasonic model has a good image quality under macro mode. It also includes 2.7 inch LCD feature with a 12.1 megapixels resolution.
- Casio Exilim EX-H10: It is of 12.1 megapixels resolution and has 10X optical zoom lens with wide angle adjustment capabilities.
- Nikon CoolPix S230 (night blue): The Nikon model has an ultra compact camera, with an extra touch screen feature.
- Kodak EasyShare M580: It offers an excellent image quality, with 14.0 megapixels of resolution and an 8X optical zoom lens.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W230: With 12.0 megapixels of resolution and a 3.0-inch LCD, this Sony Cyber-shot model provide enough power for most beginning photographers. It also has a 4X optical zoom lens.
- Samsung DualView TL225: This Samsung model features LCD screens and include a large and sharp 3.5 inch LCD at the back.
- Kodak EasyShare Z950: Includes a combination of both automatic and manual control feature, and therefore easy to use.