SARS (South Africa Revenue Services) offers Electronic filing (eFiling) which is a secure electronic tax return and submission service, that eliminates the risks and hassles of manual tax returns. SARS eFiling is a free service for tax practitioners, individual taxpayers and businesses to register or login for submit tax returns, make payments. It is also protected system of networking with SARS from the ease of your home or office online environment. You have to register or login on the official website, www.sarsefiling.co.za for the service.
Screenshot of Sars Website
By the SARS e-filing system, you can submit the information in electronically system. The eFiling service is being comparable with services provided in the US, Australia, Singapore, Ireland, Chile and France which on a par with international standards. SARS was started in 2003, since It has seen eFiling in South Africa raise considerably. Through eFiling approximately 2 million individual tax returns & over 7.5 million returns are submitted by businesses and practitioners in 2008.
About SARS eFiling website www.sarsefiling.co.za:
Now, you we will talk about www.sarsefiling.co.za official website of SARS eFiling. On the top of the website, you can learn all about eFiling, Register, Security, Contact, Home, and SARS home also. Right hand side navigation of the website are including eFiling benefits, eFiling services, Payments to SARS, Help/FAQs, Forms and Guide and much more. Read all these navigation features in detailed below:
SARS eFiling Benefits:
- SARS eFiling provides effective registration, payment and submission of taxes is totally free and simple.
- No more waiting in queues, finding parking or worrying about office hours.
- Once registered, eFilers can submit returns, view their tax status and make payments to SARS electronically 24 hours a day! ]
- Safe and secure environment
- Up-to-date records and details
- Once you’ve registered online, SARS will communicate with you electronically, via email or SMS, rather than by post
- You can register additional users and organizations, assign access rights, change your personal details and view all your historical electronic tax payments – online, anytime, anywhere
SARS eFiling Services Offered:
The facility to submit a variety of tax returns offered by eFiling. You can submit a range of tax returns including VAT, PAYE, SDL, UIF, Income Tax, STC and Provisional Tax through the eFiling website. SARS aims to increase the services obtainable through eFiling substantially as the service adults.
Filing Services included:
- Pay-As-You-Earn (EMP201 return)
- Skills Development Levy (included on the EMP201 and EMP501 return)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (included on the EMP201 and EMP501 return)(Note: UIF filing is done separately via www.ufiling.gov.za)
- Personal Income Tax(ITR12)
- Trusts (IT12R)
- Advanced Tax Ruling (ATR)
- Value Added Tax (VAT201)
- Provisional Tax (IRP6)
- Secondary Tax on Companies (IT56)
- Change of Personal Details (IT77/RFC)
- Additional Payments and much more
Payments to SARS:
For electronic payments, SARS eFiling offers extra convenience, reliability and accuracy.
Efiling allows you to delay VAT payments to SARS, so improving your cash flow position and makes good business sense.
The accessible manual payments ways to SARS are:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for those using internet banking via FNB; Absa, Standard Bank and Nedbank,
- Cash and cheque deposits at FNB, Absa and Nedbank directly into the SARS account using the Beneficiary IDs
- Cheque and cash payments directly to SARS at various SARS offices, which SARS deposits into our bank account,provided the value is less than 5 million
- Directly to the SARS account also using a Beneficiary ID. Ensure that your bank caters for EFTs of over R5 million
Help/Frequently Asked Questions:
SARS eFiling are always determined to keep the FAQs up to date as they persist to improve the eFiling service. Please learn here about what’s type of the questions are frequently Asked.
You can call at SARS eFiling Services call center on 0800 00 SARS (7277) or email on eFilingAssist@sars.gov.za, if you have any problem.
How To Login at SARS eFiling portal www.sarsefiling.co.za?
To log in the SARS efiling website www.sarsefiling.co.za, open the homepage. From the home page, hit on the Login button that is provided top-left of the website. Now, you will arrive on the login page where you have to login name (ie. johnd9876) and password and then click on the ‘login’ green key button.
You can directly login on SARS eFiling, clicking by here.
Register for SARS eFiling:
On the www.sarsefiling.co.za, you will find Register button near the Login button. Click on the button and follow the on-screen instructions. Register for eFiling make sure that you have your tax registration number, company registration number and your identity number on hand. There is six step is provided that will help you to registration process. Once you have completed the registration process it takes between 24 and 48 hours before your returns are issued electronically to the eFiling service.
You can learn more about SARS eFiling Services by visiting http://www.sarsefiling.co.za/.