Since 1990, the MPEG (Moving Picture Experts Group) Audio Layer III file format revolutionize the music industry and allows user the convenience of organizing playlists and storing & transferring sound recordings for playback…we all are familiar with MP3 players as it enables us to enjoy our favorite music anytime, anywhere while on the move too. In the internet world, Mp3 became the de facto standard for digital audio files. Compared to CD players, MP3 players are good choice to carry an enormous number of songs as it can store thousands of music. In this digital era, now no need to carry cumbersome collection of CDs with you while travelling, when you have a great choice as MP3 players…there are different types of mp3 players available in the market with variety of storage memory capacities and several diverse functions beyond playback of music. The craze of android device is mounting gradually that’s why users want to do more and more on their device. It’s a time to unify your Android music player experience by using below mentioned Best Music Players that are best for good sounding music/music management/supports flac, m4a, etc.
Google Play Music
Google Music has finally opened its doors for worldwide people to access their favorite music anytime, anywhere…it enables users to discover new artists, surf millions of tracks and share music you purchase with your friends on Google+. Using this application, you can take your music library with you anywhere around the world and enjoy your music collection with 3G signal services. No need to worry about syncing or storage space on your device because music library is stored online. Within this application, users can store more than 20000 songs which they can play from any Android device.
To enjoy the features of Google Play Music, users must download this app on their PC for scanning and uploading music library. After that – open apps on your device. From here, users can stream any album and track that are listed in their collection. As well, they can create a playlist on the basis of their favorite tracks. Besides online listening, it allows users to enjoy music in offline mode after downloading tracks. Visually the app is very appealing, wherein recent albums list can be viewed in landscape mode. You can also choose your tunes from a list of artists, genres, tracks, albums and user created playlists.
- Not to worry about storage space
- Purchased music direct from Google Play will automatically appear on the app
- Store more than 20000 tracks in your personal music collection
- Access entire music library immediately with Google play music app
- Save favorite track for offline playback
- Lets you to share a free full play of the songs with your friends on Google+
- Select your tunes from the list of artists, genres, tracks, albums and user created playlists
- Additional web based music player
- Available at free of cost
Download link: play.google.com
We recommend double twist application after noticing the craze of it in the people….as every day millions of people all over the world use Double twist to listen and enjoy music, podcasts and videos on their Android devices. It is one of the most comprehensive android music apps that works along with desktop software and optional premium add-on which makes it very simple to organize video and music, download podcasts, and wirelessly sync iTunes songs and playlists between a computer and Google-powered mobile device.
Recently, it has included “Magic Radio,” which can create station on the basis of all simple parameters such as artists, genres or specific songs. To access your most played songs quickly; it gives smart playlists and even lets you to download legal, high-quality album artwork for your music. You can stream music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3, Sonos and Apple TV. Double twist player is free download, you just need to connect your phone or tablet to a MAC or PC using USB slot and launch the doubleTwist desktop and mobile software.
- Free of cost
- Enjoy music, podcasts, and video on android device
- Smart playlist for quick access to most played songs
- Magic radio to unify your music with recommended music from a database of 13 million songs
- Stream music, videos and photos to your Xbox 360, PS3, Sonos, or Apple TV
- Download high-quality album artwork
Download link: play.google.com
Poweramp is also one of the best music applications that make listening to your music fun and easy, and it gives several ways to access and play your music. It has all features that you wish and also some that you wouldn’t have thought of. It gives ability to browse music through all songs, albums, artists, genres, playlists, top rated, recently added and through actual folders that your music stored in. Within the application, you can play music, set tracks as ringtones, add playlists, edit track tags information, get album artwork, sleep timer, and slick UI with themes. It supports many audio files types – mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta. As well, it is available with lock/unlock screen features.
Compared to other music players’ application, users can do a lot with Poweramp. It allows you tweak the sound of the music via either a 7 or 10 band EQ, equalizer, view and edit MP3 tags, view song lyrics while the mp3 is playing, search track with keywords, shuffle song and lists, etc. You can also make stereo sounds wider using Stereo X button. If you like any song, then you can give rating that can be helpful to others for finding best tracks. While most MP3 players sound great but comes with lack of features, wherein PowerAMP is best to kill the competition.
- Supports mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
- Browse and play songs from folders, own library, albums, artists, genre, top rated, recently added
- Tweak the sound of the music via either a 7 or 10 band EQ, equalize
- Lyrics support, and even search lyrics via musiXmatch plug-in
- Download missing album art
- View and edit MP3 tags
- Gives balance button, stereo button and limit button
Download link: play.google.com
Winamp is the oldest contender in media players that works on android device with an incredible features. Like above mentioned music players, you can enjoy limitless music with it. It gives wireless media sync by using Winamp on PC. It supports iTunes importing, thousands of internet radio stations with SHOUTcast, lots of new music discovery tools that include access to free new stuff, lock screen player controls, Last.fm scrobbling, and more. Here you can also enjoy more features like 10 band equalizer customizable home screen, widgets, and gap less playback. Unfortunately, it does not support playing videos or photos.
Now there are two ways to purchase the Winamp Pro features. If you want to enjoy free version of Winamp for Android, then you have to purchase its Pro-bundle, otherwise purchase winamp pro application from Google play store. If you have already purchased the “Pro Bundle”, do not purchase this app.
Winamp Pro features:
- Supports syncing with both the Winamp Media Player (PCs) and Winamp for Mac (Beta)
- Free wireless syncing
- Download free music with Spinner’s MP3 of the Day
- Stream free music with CDLP – on-demand streaming of popular album releases
- Access track by Artists, Albums, Songs or Genres
- One-click iTunes library & playlist import
- Over 50k+ SHOUTcast radio stations
- SHOUTcast Featured Stations
- Persistent player controls
- Artist news, bios, photos & discography
- Album art gesturing for track change
- Play queue management, Widget player (4×1 & 4×2), Lock-screen player, Last.fm Scrobbling
- Available in 14 languages