Union Plus Credit Card offers different credit cards for working families. For union members, the Union Plus Credit Card is designed particularly and provides strike and layoff assistance, skip payments, financial hardship assistance. Union plus is dedicated to civilizing the quality of life of working families through their unique products and services. You can get all information regarding Union Plus Credit Card features, benefits and also login process here.
Union Plus Credit Card advantages are already enjoyed by more than two million union members. Union Plus Credit Card offers special financial hardship protections, as well as a disaster relief fund and grants for laid-off, striking and disabled members.
If you are a member of any union and you want or need a credit card, the Union Plus Credit Card might be the best choice for you. All Credit cards have benefits and unique feature, let us learn below about Union Plus Credit Card.
Features of Union Plus Credit Card:
Triple Plus Value®
- Exclusive member rates and benefits
- No annual fee
- Money-saving balance transfer offers
- Free additional cards
- Money-saving discounts
- Scholarship program
Triple Plus Service®
To ensure satisfied Cardholders, Union Plus approaches customer service from all sides.
- Card FAQ
- All customer service calls answered by representatives in the United States.
- Merchant dispute assistance.
- 24-hour personal customer service by phone or online
- Online account management to manage your Union Plus Credit Card account, view statements or even pay your bill online.
- Member advocates – staffed by fellow union members – help members with issues such as charge disputes. To contact Union Plus advocates about concerns, please complete the Union Plus feedback form.
Triple Plus Protection®
- Strike-payment protection – Strike payment protection is offered by this card. If your union is on a union-sanctioned strike or lock-out for 30 days or more, while on strike or lock out, you may skip your payment for up to three consecutive months. Periodic finance charges continue to accrue, but you do not fall behind and your credit rating is not affected. Union family member card are not eligible for strike payment option. Call 1-800-622-2580 to use this feature.
- Special Union SAFE programs for disabled workers and others facing financial hardship
- 100% protection against fraud
- Extended warranty
- More information on unique union benefits for laid off workers or workers on strike
- Skip-payment options
A variety of credit cards are provided by Union Plus such as the Union Plus Secured Card to offer the varied requirements of union members. Browse Types of Credit Cards to find the perfect fit. You can call the MasterCard toll free Gold/Platinum benefits number: 1-800-622-7747 to find out exactly what benefits come from MasterCard.
Union Plus Credit Card Benefits:
The Union Plus Credit Card Delivers have wonderful benefits that Union Members Deserve.
Triple Plus VALUE®
- Competitive interest rates on purchases and balance Transfers
- No Annual Fee
Triple Plus PROTECTION®
- Skip Payment Privilege
- 100% fraud liability protection if your Card is misused or stolen – guaranteed
- Strike Payment Protection ( for union members of eligible unions only)
Triple Plus SERVICE®
- Merchant dispute assistance
- All customer service calls are answered by representatives in the United States – 24 hours-a-day
Login & Registration at Union Plus Credit Card:
If you are a member of Union Plus Credit Card and have login ID, please visit here to login. You have to enter your Login ID and Password.
But if you are not member of Union Plus, you must have to register at Union Plus. Enter your Personal Information, Address Information, Union Information, Employment Information, Consent to Electronic Disclosures and then click on the Continue button.
You can get all contact details about Union plus credit card like apply for a card, check application status, Email, Phone number, and much more…