Before selecting a Webmail.PeoplePc.com provider, you have to be sure that you have chosen one of the best correspondences, which offers features to make our life easier. Communication’s pretty standard part is Webmail.PeoplePC.com communication. Webmail.PeoplePc.com provides best free webmail services. You become able to chat or send instant messages to your contacts and friends from right inside your email account and you can send text messages to their contacts after Login to PeoplePC eMail Setup. This is a very convenient feature.
Earthlink is the owner of Internet service provider, peoplePC. Nick Grouf, Max Metral and David Waxman are the founder of PeoplePC. In October 1999, peoplePC was launched in the USA. Their headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Without the purchase of a computer, PeoplePC started to propose an ISP service alone in 2001. Only the ISP service remains at present. With over 8,000 access numbers, PeoplePC has coverage nationwide. For advertising of automatically select a number, the software incorporates a ‘Smart Dialer’ technology. Spam controls, virus protection, and a pop-up blocker are also included by it. An accelerated version is also available.
E-mail service, which is intentional to be primarily accessed via a web browser, is Webmail. These are usually free email accounts that are operated from a website. Examples include Hotmail, GMail and Yahoo Mail. Webmail allows the users to access their emails as long as they have access to an Internet connection and a web browser.
Login to PeoplePC eMail Setup:
For logging in at Webmail.PeoplePc.com, you have to enter your email address, password and click on Sign in option to access your mail. After signing in, you can check your PeoplePC email anywhere, anytime.
Advantages of webmail:
- Customizable and prettier
- Ease of access
- No additional software needed
- Gentler learning curve
- No need to own a computer
- Updates and addition of new features
- Storage space
Disadvantages of webmail:
- Most emails are usually short, plain text messages of less than 2 kB, but using webmail the original email is wrapped in the website’s HTML, which can be 40 kB or more. Obviously, this brings a significant decrease in speed of use, especially on a slow network connection.
- The user must stay online to read and write more than one email. They cannot easily edit mails, they are working on offline (except by cutting and pasting the text).
- Commercial webmail services often offer only limited email storage space and either display advertisements during use or append them to mails sent. Unlike with a local client, the user cannot keep the messages on their local hard drive.
- If the provider goes down, you no longer have your mails. Although this does not happen usually, it is quite possible.
Outlook Express Email Settings for PeoplePc Email:
Outlook express can be used to check your PeoplePC email. As part of your PeoplePC software installation, Outlook Express automatically configures your primary PeoplePC email address. Help to add a new email account or to view settings of current email address is available at Help section of PeoplePC.com
Please follow this links:
- How to add an email address to Outlook Express
- How to View Settings of current email address in Outlook Express