CareCredit Healthcare Finance is able to give you almost all kinds of financial assistance for healthcare procedures and treatments. On this site www.carecredit.com, you can see the information of all plans, how to apply and how Carecredit works. CareCredit Healthcare Finance is an easy way to manage and consolidate assured healthcare expenses because it is supported by the CareCredit card with a revolving line of credit which you can use repeatedly for your any family member. To meet an individual’s finance needs two basic payments are offered by Carecredit.
Screen shot of official website
Healthcare financing for consumers through a network of over 100,000 providers are offered by CareCredit, a division of GE Money.
The use of credit card is quick and safe after approval. Primarily, CareCredit is used in different Procedures such as,
- Hearing care
- Veterinary medicine
- Vision correction
- Cosmetic treatments and surgery
- Other specialties
- The most popular plans which is selected by more than half of patients is, No Interest Plans for 3, 6, 12, 18 or 24 months that charge no interest when account holders make their required minimum monthly payment and pay off the remaining balance within the promotional period.
- The other plans are Extended Payment Plans for 24, 36, 48 or 60 months. In these plans the interest rate is more competitive than most bankcards with fixed, monthly payment and a longer term feature.
Get Your Free Guide: You will get your free guide which will cover:
- How CareCredit works
- Paying for healthcare
- No Interest financing
Using Carecredit wisely: Here is some tips to manage the credit card debt:
- Never miss a payment
- Pay on time
- Pay more than the minimum
- Check your monthly statements regularly
- Pay off your balance in full every month
- Maintain a low “Debt-to-income ratio”
How to apply for Carecredit:
On www.Carecredit.com, you can apply online, click on apply now. You have to select from one of the three options of search for your doctor by name, choose from a list of doctors in your area or if you are not ready to choose doctor, then select how you are planning for Carecredit. Your information will be required like your name, address, date of birth, social security, license, and other information for the purpose of verification and identification. Your information in your online application will be protected by using a 128-bit secure socket layer technology. You will instantly know if you are approved.
You can also call on toll free number (800) 677-0718.
If you need any help regarding your account and you are an existing CareCredit Cardholder, then call on this number (866) 893-7864. Healthcare Providers can call at (800) 859-9975.