Www.transperth.wa.gov.au is the official website of the Transperth which is a part of the state Government’s Public Transport Authority (PTA). Currently it serves services in the Perth metropolitan area from the Perth City, east to Wundowie, west to Fremantle, south to Mandurah and north to Two Rocks. Transperth Train is a part of the Public transport authority of the Western Australia. Transperth provides train, bus, and ship timetable on its website. You can also set journey plan on this website, enter given information and get details about the Transperth train.
Transperth offers 9,600 timetable services, 12,853 bus stops, Over 1100 buses, 48 two-car train sets, 34 three-car train sets (with an additional 11 sets in production), 2 ferries, over 63 million service kilometers per annum, and over 108.5 million boarding per annum.
Transperth operates train service under a service level agreement with Transperth Trains Operations and also operates ferry service between Barrack St Jetty and Mends St Jetty which are run by captain cook cruises. Transperth also offers contracts management service that includes security, building maintenance, cleaning, signage contracts, information & call centre services, etc. The Transperth bus network is run by three bus operators Swan Transit, Path Transit and Southern Coast Transit.
How to get Transperth Train Timetable?
You can get the Transperth timetable by 4 ways.
1) Open the website and click on Timetable narration which is stayed on top of the website and get timetable page. You can see timetable search menu on right side on this page, select search time table, which you want like train or bus route, Address/ Landmark/station or stop number. After than enter route no, date and mode of transport and click on “View all” or “Search” option.
2) Get the Transperth train time table form timetable page and open one by one link such as, Armadale Thornlie Line, Fremantle Line, Joondalup Line, Mandurah Line, and Midland Line.
3) You can also see live train time table, click on Live train times option which is stayed on timetable page. You can select any train station, to view the live departure information, including delays and cancellations as they happen.
4) You can also get the Transperth timetable straight from your mobile by visiting 136213.mobi. First select train time, then select train line and direction, choose departure time of your selected direction and get time table.
Transperth Information services
Call on 136213 for all Transperth service, ticketing information and general inquiries.
Interstate callers can phone (08) 9428 1900 to receive Transperth information.
InfoLine operating hours
- Monday – Thursday: 5.00 am to 12.30 am
- Friday and Saturday: 5.00 am to 2.00 am
- Sunday and Public Holidays: 5.00 am to 12.00 am
How to plan a trip by using the Transperth Journey Planner?
Open the website www.transperth.wa.gov.au, select “From” and ‘To’ fields in a number of ways:
- Enter the street number and name (e.g. 6 Smith) plus the suburb name (if known); or
- Enter the street intersection (e.g. Murray and King) plus the suburb name (if known); or
- Leave street name blank and enter Landmark name in the suburb field (e.g. Carousel Shopping Centre)
- Leave street name blank and enter a suburb name only (This is not as precise as options 1-3 above); or
- Enter the stop number (e.g. 1234)
After then select date of travel and time and mode of transport and click on “Search”.