Airtel’s customer can obtain the online Bill Payment facilities from the official website of Airtel at www.Airtel.in by Login to My Account. It is very easy and secure way from site to pay Airtel Mobile, Fixed Line & Broadband bills, anytime, anywhere by your computer and using Credit Card or Debit Card. You can choose Bill Payment way from various payment options that you have on Easy Pay option at Airtel.in. The information of Airtel Bill Payment Online Options and Login to My Account for Bill Payment at www.Airtel.in is given below.
Screenshot of Airtel.in
Airtel is most recognizable brand in India and Sri Lanka which is owned by Bharti Airtel. The services that are offered by the brand name Airtel are Mobile, Telemedia, Enterprise and Digital TV. It has offered the mobile services in India and Sri Lanka by using GSM Technology. Tele media provides broadband and telephone services by Fixed line, Internet Connectivity (DSL) and Leased Line in 95 Indian cities. The Enterprise services provide long distance services to telecommunications consulting for corporates. The Digital TV services provide Direct-to-Home TV services in India.
Login to My Account for Bill Payment at Airtel.in
- Go on www.Airtel.in
- Click on ‘Login’ link, given at right side
- Open ‘My Account’ page
- Enter ‘User name’ and ‘Password’
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
If you are not registered, then create your account.
Airtel Bill Payment
Airtel offers various payment options to pay your bill online. You can also pay by cash at any of nearest Cash Point or by any cheque Drop Box location in your city. Get the following details for Airtel Bill Payment and select right one that suit with your transaction needs.
Airtel Bill Payment by Debit Card and Credit Card are a very convenient way. With this facility, payment for the bill will be automatically debited from your account and credited to your Airtel (Fixed Line & DSL) account.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card – Processing through mchek on Airtel
- Credit Card – Processing through Bank Gateways
1. Debit Card
You can pay Airtel bill by using your Debit Card
- Login in ‘My Account’
- Select your Services from the dropdown
- Enter some important details like Airtel Number or DSL ID. (For Mobile Services, enter your 10 digit mobile number and for Broadband and Telephone Services enter your number along with STD code)
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Choose the ‘Bank’ to make your payments
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
2. Credit Card – Processing through mChek on Airtel
You can pay Airtel bill anytime, anywhere by using mchek on Airtel
First register for mChek on Airtel to pay bills on-line and also from your mobile by following below steps:
For application compatible handsets, visit http://www.airtel.in/m-commerce/support_device.htm
- SMS Airtel to 543219
- Click on the link received to download the application
- Make your 6 digit numeric mChekPin
- Go to ‘My Accounts’ to link your credit card
- Go to ‘Pay Airtel’ and click on ‘Landline’ to pay your bill
For non-compatible handsets:
- SMS Airtel to 543219 – A USSD session begins
- Make mChekPin
- Enter credit card details to complete your registration
- SMS Pay Airtel <Amount> <Fixed line No with STD code> to 543219
For more details of ‘mChek on Airtel’, go to http://www.airtel.in/m-commerce
- Choose option from dropbox
- Enter your Mobile number
- Enter amount that you wish to pay
- Enter Mobile/Landline Number with STD code
- Enter alphabet that is given in box
- Click on Proceed
3. Credit Card – Processing through Bank Gateways
You have to enter credit card details while making a payment through Bank Gateways. You can use any valid VISA, Mastercard, American Express & Diners card and Submit. Payment will be legal over the gateway and your credit card will be instantly debited and receive a Transaction Reference Number that is a recognition for your payment request.
More details of online payment options and further details are at http://www.airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/airtel.in/Airtel.In/Home/ForYou/Home+Phones/Fixed+Line/PG_FY_HP_FL_pay_bill.