AKO is the Army portal for soldiers and DA civilians. AKO (Army Knowledge Online) is a main part of The Army Knowledge Management (AKM) strategy and The Army Transformation. Webmail.us.army.mil is the official website for the Ako webmail where you can receive messages, send messages and much more. We talk here about Ako webmail that includes all active army, army reserve, national guards, DA civilians, retired army and guests of army personnel.
For all soldiers, us.army.mil.webmail also provides standardized, encrypted email capability. The Mail component of AKO Webmail is a web-enabled email client. To do the following, you can use Mail:
- Manage email, with an Internet connection and a supported browser, from any computer with Internet access.
- Use folders to organize and manage your messages.
- Create and edit a list of stored personal email addresses for regular recipients of your mail.
Login to AKO Webmail
First of all, you have to go to us.army.mil webmail and read all conditions and then click on the “I Accept” box. Now you will arrive at the us.army.mil webmail login page, there you will find three sections like Login to AKO/DKO Webmail, Help and third one is FAQs.
To login at Ako webmail, you have to enter your Username and password then click on the “Login” button. If you want to CAC Login to AKO/DKO Webmail, click on the CAC Login box.
The FAQs on us.army.mil webmail are following:
- How do I access the AKO Mail FAQ?
- How do I use my CAC to login to AKO/DKO?
- How do I configure a mail client using POP or IMAP?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I register for an AKO/DKO Account?
- How do I install the DoD Certificate?
You can also Search there All FAQs and get help about Webmail Help, Reset Password, and Help Desk.
How to Get An AKO Account:
If you are new users, then you must have to register at AKO to create an account. You can do it by visiting here.
For more information: 1-877-AKO-USER