Bank of Montreal issues BMO Master Cards. Three types of BMO Master Cards are Mosaic Master Card, Mosaic Master Card for Business and BMO Financial Group Corporate Master Card. These three types of BMO Master Cards contain distinctive features and special benefits.
Mosaic Master Card:
- Cardholders can choose from Air Miles Reward Program and Cash Back Reward Program according to their preference.
- Cardholders get protection from unauthorized use of the card.
- Customers get the facility of Travel Protection and Medical Protection
- Mosaic Master Cardholders can even choose Interest Plan according to their spending pattern. They can choose No Fee Rate Plan if they wish to clear the total balance every month and they can opt for Low Rate Plan if they wish to carry forward the card balance.
Mosaic Master Card for Business:
- Cardholders are not required to pay any Annual Fee.
- Cardholders can choose their Reward Options. They can join either Air Miles Reward Program or Cash Back Reward Program. The options available for Air Miles Reward Program are Gold Air Miles Reward Option, Silver Air Miles Reward Option and Bronze Air Miles Reward Option. And the options available for Cash Back Reward Program is 1% cash back option and 0.5% cash back option.
- Customers can choose between two Interest Plans which are No Fee Plan and Low Rate Plan. If they choose No Fee Plan then they are required to pay 18.5% interest on purchases made by the card and cash advances. If they choose Low Rate Plan, they are required to pay 12.9% interest on purchases made by the card and 8.9% on cash advances.
- Other special features that the Mosaic Master Card for Business carries are BMO Business Travel Protection and Free Online Services.
BMO Financial Group Corporate Master Card:
- Cardholders are required to pay no annual fee.
- Holders of BMO Financial Group Corporate Master Card can opt for BMO Business Travel Benefits.
- Cardholders get option of joining Air Miles Reward Program.
- Customers get the facility of Grace Period Option. The options available are 21 grace days, 14 grace days and 7 grace days.
The use of the secure BMO® MasterCard®* Self-Serve Site to:
- Activate your card
- Submit a special request to the client contact centre
- View your account details
If you don’t have a BMO MasterCard, you can apply by enter your BMO Master card (16 digits no space) and BMO master card password then click on continue and for BMO master card application, you have to enter your BMO Master card offer code then click on continue.
For resolving a complaint, you can contact to Bank of Montreal, here
Other types of BMO Master card:
Get a BMO WSPA MasterCard
To help and support animal welfare you can get a BMO WSPA MasterCard. To make a purchase, you can use your BMO WSPA MasterCard. From BMO Bank of Montreal, a payment is made to WSPA at no additional cost to you. Around the world, these funds help WSPA carry out its life-saving animal programs.
For more information of Get a BMO WSPA Master Card, see here.
BMO Mosaik US Dollar Business MasterCard
Availability of BMO Mosaik US Dollar Business MasterCard is no longer. US funds option for an annual fee of $15 per year in the Mosaik Business MasterCard. A flexible credit card which allows you to personalize the features to meet the individual needs of your business is Mosaik Business MasterCard by BMO.
For more information of BMO Mosaik US Dollar Business Master Card, see here
CyberShift Expense™* + BMO MasterCard®:
For an improved bottom line there is Maximize Expense Management performance. Maximizes spends visibility, ease of use and compliance by a uniquely optimized Expense Management Automation (EMA) solution at the lowest cost.
After labor costs, employee business expenses are regarded as the second largest controllable expense. Focuses on controlling costs and improving bottom line performance by increasingly recognized as critical components in a business strategy are Expense Management Automation solutions.
For more information of CyberShift Expense™* + BMO MasterCard®, see here