DHL stands for Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn. It’s a part of Deutsche Post DHL which provides international express mail services. If you want to post your parcel or shipment with fast service then DHL express is one of the best Post services in the world. If you have posted your parcel by DHL and you want to get your status and delivery time, then use the DHL tracking service provided online at track.dhl.co.uk/tracking Online.
DHL is the global market leader of the international Express and logistics industry. It is very popular in providing innovative and customized solutions from a single source. It was founded in 1969 for deliver documents between San Francisco and Honolulu. The company was mainly interested in offshore and inter-continental deliveries.
DHL : Parcel Tracking By Number
If you want to get your parcel/package tracking information, then open the DHL UK official site, and click on e-shipping menu and click on tracking and get tracking page. You can track your shipments online now by entering the shipment airway bill numbers in the box, which is provided there.
Now Internet users can track your parcel detail online by following list. Select number types from the drop down list.
- DHL Air Waybill
- DHL Economy Select & EUROPACK identcode
- DHL Economy Select & EUROPACK Reference
- Danzas order code
- DGF/Danzas HAWB (House Air Way Bill)
- DGF/Danzas Container number
- Danzas Bill of Lading/Master bill
- DGF/Danzas Reference Number
- DGF Bill of Lading/Master bill
By this facility, you can track the status of your parcels/items at any time of the day, anywhere in the world.
You can get more tracking like a:
- UK Domestic: For Domestic tracking By Ident Code, By Consignment.
- European Road: For European parcels and shipments tracking By Ident Code, By International Shipment, By TrackNet.
- To track DHL Global Forwarding shipments originating in Denmark and Italy, please select the “DHL Order Code” option instead of the default “Housebill Number” when the shipping document follows the TTT-PP-NNNNNNN number format. (T=origin terminal code, P=product code, N=numeric value).
- For DHL Global Forwarding US DOMESTIC shipment tracking, the “Housebill Number” default should be used. Please enter the origin airport code (three alphas) followed by numerics with no spaces in between (AAANNNNNNN), for example SEA1234567, LAX1234567.
- For DHL Freight shipments, please select “DHL Order Code” or “Customer Ref Number” and enter the respective code/number.
DHL Order Code Examples (DHL Tracking Number Format):
- International: FLR-EC-0071043
- Domestic: DPM-DL-0018594
You can track your item by following ways:
DHL eTrack : You can track your item by eMail system. Send an email with up to 10 distinct airway bill numbers (or airwaybill numbers within text for convenience) to track@DHL.com and you’ll receive a reply within minutes, advising you of the latest status of each and every shipment.
DHL Express SMS: You can track shipment by using the text messaging (SMS) service on your GSM mobile phone. This way is very simple, Select “Send SMS” from the mobile phone menu, key in your airwaybill number (you may need to hold down the ‘#’ key to switch between alphabetical and numerical symbols) and send the message to the worldwide DHL SMS Tracking phone number +44 7720 33 44 55 (DD HH LL on the telephone keypad).A response will be returned, usually in less than 60 seconds, with the latest status of your shipment.