BNP Paribas Fortis is offering PC banking, a solution so that you are able to carry out your banking transactions yourself online anytime, anywhere!! Fortis serves the best solution for your needs that is Fortis Online Banking! You will take the opportunity to manage your accounts and make your banking transactions 24 hours per day, 7 days in the week. All you need is a computer with Internet access.
Screenshot of Fortis bank Website
Www.FortisBanking.be is the legit website for Fortis PC Banking, which is the great complement to your office, Self-service machines and Phone banking, for both personal use and your professional activities. With Fortis Online Banking, you can immediate access your bank balance and conduct your banking business online.
About BNP Paribas Fortis
The commercial name of Fortis Bank S.A. /N.V. is BNP Paribas Fortis, which is an international bank with its focus in Belgium since the purchase of 75% of the shares of the bank by BNP Paribas. Formerly, it was together with Fortis Bank Nederland (the banking arm of Fortis). The Belgian government first partly purchased the Fortis Bank itself (for € 4.7 billion), then fully bought by the government and sold to BNP Paribas.
About Www.FortisBanking.be Website:
Let me add more about PC Banking for Fortis Bank website www.FortisBanking.be. First of all, as you can see, PC banking is having four main domains: Daily banking, Save and invest, Lending, and Insure. You are required to select one of them before you can complete transaction. Right hand side menu shows the Your bank and We’re here for you. You can get information about Services and Products or Simulation on the center of the website.
Daily Banking: You can view your current and savings account, manage your standing orders or memo date transfer, perform transfers, monitor your credit card expenditure, open an online savings account and print your account statements in the Daily banking section.
Save and invest: You are able to manage and anayse your entire investment portfolio through this Save and invest tab. You can also access detailed information on securities, place stock markets and much more!!
Lending: You can show an itemized summary of your loans in the Lending domain. You are also able to perform loan simulations based on your personal situation.
Insure: You can get an itemized summary of your insurance policies by this insure option. You can also perform simulations reflecting your personal situation.
PC Banking for Fortis Bank Features:
- PC banking is quick, flexible and mobile;
- Transfers using PC banking are free;
- You are entitled to a substantial discount on your stock exchange orders;
- If you are the holder of an Easy Pack account, a Service pack account or a Youngsters account, then PC banking will not cost you a cent as it is included in the services linked to your account;
- PC banking Pro offers lots of possibilities for your professional activities;
- The adjusted design and a “speaking” Card reader makes PC banking accessible for everyone, even for the blind and the vision-impaired.
What can you do with Fortis online Banking?
- Transfer money to any person/firm at Fortis or another bank in Turkey or abroad
- Give standing orders
- View your account details and transactions,
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay motor tax vehicle and traffic fines
- Buy and sell FX and view CBRT rates
- Buy / sell stocks *
- View your credit card account balance and limits
- View your credit card account statements and recent transactions
- Create Virtual Fortis Worldcard and change its usage settings
- Pay your Fortis Worldcard balance
- Pay for other Fortis credit cards
- Pay bills
- Give automatic payment orders for your bills
- Buy / sell mutual funds
- Buy / sell government bonds – treasury bills
- Update your personal information
- Apply for online Banking
- If you are a customer or Fortis bank, you can apply for online Banking online (in Dutch) or by calling the service Line on 0900 – 8170 (€ 0.10/min.).
- If you are calling from abroad, dial +31 20 588 18 81.
- If you are not yet a Fortis bank client and you would like to become one, please visit one or our lines.
Logo On To ‘FortisBanking.be’ PC Banking for Fortis Bank:
First of all, visit to www.FortisBanking.be to access your account. If you are already member click on Log on tab at the top left-hand corner of your screen on the website. Now follow these 6 steps:
- Enter your Username
- Click on the little arrow and select the Security module ‘Card Reader’.
- Enter the 17 digits of your BNP Paribas Fortis nabk card number in the boxes
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Now enter the Signature
- Click on the Confirm.
Have no Account? Register Now!!
You can register with your usual security module to gain access to PC banking and individual information, simulations and advice.