Merrick Bank (www.merrickbank.com) is a foremost provider of MasterCard and Visa financial products and offers a range of cards to fit the requirements of consumers universally. You can manage your credit card online from the Merrick Bank’s official website www.merrickbank.com. Using Merrick Bank’s latest and enhanced Cardholder Center, access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Read below the information about Merrick Bank and step-by-step process of login/sign in to Card Holder Center through www.merrickbank.com.
ScreenShot of Merrick Bank Website
Merrick Bank offers credit cards and certificates of deposit, and serves more than 1 million customers nationwide. Merrick Bank is located in South Jordan, Utah. Merrick Bank operates with a mission of rendering vast services to its customers through both honesty and constant modernization.
About Merrick Bank
Merrick Bank is a foremost financial services provider in the US which was established in 1997. It is a top-25 issuer of Visa® cards and an authorized issuer of MasterCard® cards. Merrick Bank focuses in credit programs that assist consumers who are seeking to establish or rebuild their credit rating. To create a value proposition for their customers, they are committed to providing solution-based products and services.
Merrick Bank products and services:
- Card Products
- Classic Visa® and MasterCard® Credit Card Products
- Secured MasterCard®
- Recreation Lending
- Financing for customers with less-than-perfect credit!
- Certificates of Deposit
- Competitive interest rates
Merrick Bank features and benefits:
- Customers could monitor their credit and guard against identity fraud.
- Phone Scam Warning.
- Access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week using Merrick Bank’s new and improved Cardholder Center.
- Responding to a Mail Offer and accepting online at www.merrickbank.com by entering acceptance certificate number.
- Merrick Bank offers numerous exciting benefit programs.
- Merrick Bank offers an extensive range of banking products and services to meet your financial needs.
- Merrick Bank Frequently Asked Questions center offers a wealth of information on including classic Visa credit card, recreation, loans, etc.
Login/sign in to Card Holder Center: www.merrickbank.com
Visit the website www.merrickbank.com and press the option of Card Holder Center given on top of the homepage. The Cardholder Center is quick, easy and free so enroll today and login, to access your account. You will be able to do following things with the Cardholder Center:
- view online statements
- set up account alerts
- set up one-time and recurring payments
- view recent account activity
- and many other things!
How to login/sign in to Card Holder Center?
- Click on login option given on Card Holder Center page
- Your monthly billing statement will now include information to meet the requirements of the new law, so read it first and then press Continue to Cardholder Center link
- Enter username and password
- Then again click on login button
For register, click on enroll option on the Card Holder Center page. Enter your account number, then press Next option and follow the instructions mentioned there. Required details include your first, middle initial and last name (as they appear on your card), your Merrick Bank card number and expiration date, your social security number, your mother’s maiden name, your email address and the CVV number placed on the back of your card. You will also need to select a User Name and Password.
After doing registration and login, you will be able to check your balance, view statements, see recent transactions before they appear on your statement, set up one-time and recurring payments, download transactions, set Email Alerts, etc. If you received a credit card offer in the mail, then you can reply by filling in the Online Acceptance Certificate. Also locate out about Dealership customer financing and also the cardholder benefit programs.
Read about Merrick Bank Online Payment : Step by Step Guide for new Account Holders for paying your utility bills online.
To use Merrick Bank Cardholder Center, the minimum browser requirements are Internet Explorer 5.0 or larger, Netscape Navigator 4.0 or greater, or AOL 4.0 or greater. Please call Customer Service at 1-877-790-5648, if you have query.