About Colonial Bank:
Www.colonialbank.com is the official website of Colonial Bank, a subsidiary of The Colonial BancGroup Inc. Www.colonialbank.com provides information about the bank, banking services, careers & the latest news. People can access their Colonial Bank account by logging in at www.colonialbank.com. People can get information related to residential mortgage loan, and Colonial visa credit card at www.colonialbank.com.
Screenshot of www.colonialbank.com:
Colonial Bank was started as a mortgage association in downtown Bridgeton in 1913. A unique combination of complete banking products and dedicated customer service to residents of Cumberland and Gloucester Counties are offered by a nine location, community bank, Colonial Bank. The first incarnation, young Men’s Building & Loan, of Colonial Bank, FSB was opened with a single office on Commerce Street in Bridgeton with the main purpose of granting home mortgages in 1913.
After thirty years, the Bank got deposit insurance on savings accounts in 1943 and changed its name to The Young Men’s Savings and Loan Association. To expand the products and services of bank and get The Cohanzick Building & Loan and the Equitable Building & Loan are the several changes in government regulations allowed by the Colonial Bank during the next three decades. The bank had developed to four locations throughout Cumberland County by 1987. The Bank purchased the Mantua Building & Loan and built the fifth branch office in Sewell that same year.
The bank provides a new chance every day that users deserve. Personal banking at Colonial Bank is a combination of well-organized banking products, competitive rates and good old-fashioned customer service. Checking, savings, loans, bank cards and consumer lending options to make managing money simpler are offered by Personal banking at Colonial Bank every day.
The bank provides a great time every time to choose the best business bank. Users can get business finances every day for designing advanced business banking products and lending solutions to a competitive edge. Checking, loan, Bank cards and merchant processing options to make managing money simpler are offered by Personal banking at Colonial Bank every day.
Colonial Bank Online Banking:
At Colonial Bank, users can manage their money whenever and wherever they want that means it is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Existing users can easily access their account by clicking on the “Online Banking Login/Registration” option at the top of the home page. By entering their Sign on ID and password, users can easily sign on at Colonial Bank, FSB.
First time users can enroll at Colonial Bank by clicking the “Enroll On-Line” link. If they are a returning user, and already have login credentials (Sign-On ID and Password) then simply enter the information in the appropriate fields and click “Submit.” Users have to first be enrolled for online banking to pay their bill. Monthly charge for online banking is immediately credited to the customer’s checking account.
Bill Pay: Bill Pay is free with Unlimited Transactions. Users can pay their bills without writing checks or buying stamps with Colonial Bank, FSB.
- Pay fixed payment bills, such as mortgage, rent and loans.
- Make occasional and even one-time payments, such as medical and repair bills.
- Pay variable payment bills, such as credit cards and utilities.
Everyday eStatements: With Everyday eStatements, users can go paperless to instantly manage accounts and view statements. Everyday eStatements are secure, fast, convenient and environmentally friendly and best of all, they are free.
Everyday eStatements from Colonial Bank FSB are:
- Secure – Minimize identity theft by keeping your periodic statements on our secure Online Banking site.
- Convenient – Access account statements instantly. No more filing!
- Environmentally Friendly – Less paper is better for the environment.
- Fast – Say goodbye to the mail carrier. Access your statement online the day it is available.
- Very personable, variety of ways to access accounts
- Customer service 5*****
- Easy to deal with Colonial Bank due to Internet access quick and free at Colonial Bank. Problems handled quickly.
- Not many lobbies, not a whole bunch of atm’s available.
- They do make mistakes. Restaurant’s bounced check returned on me; charges for services not ordered.
- Too small – wants to make decisions based on knowing you in person
- Bad customer service, high fees, dubious transactions, etc too many to list.