Just signed up as a new Account Holder of Harris Bank? In this article, you can get the complete login guide for online banking that lets you access and manage your account online anytime and anywhere.
Screenshot of www.harrisbank.com
About Harris Bank
Harris Bank was founded by Norman Wait Harris in 1882. Now, the Harris bank holding company is officially called Harris Bankcorp, Inc. It has 331 branches and more than 950 ATMs in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. It employs about 7500 US employees who serve over 1.3 million personal, business and corporate clients.
Along with 331 branches, Harris Bank offering banking, lending, investing and wealth management solutions to the client. It has also branches in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, Virginia and Washington for its wealth management business. With the membership of BMO Financial Group, Harris serves corporate and investment clients in the US under the BMO Capital Markets name.
It is a subsidiary of the Toronto-based BMO Financial Group, a highly diversified financial services organization, established in 1817. BMO Financial Group is a wide provider of retail banking, wealth management, and investment banking products and solutions. As of January 31, 2010, BMO has total assets of $373 billion and than 36,000 employees.
Harris Banking Services Includes:
- Wealth management
- Equipment leasing
- Small business banking
- Personal financial services
- Middle market banking
- Investment and corporate banking
Through 15 North American offices and 28 worldwide offices, BMO Capital Markets provides easy access of investment products and services to corporate, institutional, and government clients.
Harris Bank Online Banking:
With the Harris Bank online services, you will manage your finance safe, fast and easy from your home or office on internet access computer. Harris Bank Online Banking service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year. This service is free of cost and may save your time. The applicable service charges will be applied on service that have fees associated.
Through Online Banking, you can view information about your current personal and small business checking, money market, savings, certificate of deposit, IRA certificate of deposit, IRA savings, lines of credit, and installment loan accounts. As well as you can do following:
- Send us secure messages
- View product information and rates
- Apply for personal deposit, line, and loan accounts
- View account balances and details
- View copies of your cancelled checks
- Download your transactions into the latest versions of Quicken, QuickBooks and Microsoft Money
- Request services such as account research or change of address
- Transfer funds between checking, savings, and line of credit accounts (some exceptions may apply. Contact us at 1-888-340-2265, select option 4)
- Place a stop payment on a check
To get started, first all of you need to enroll for Harris Online Banking services.
Go to www.harrisbank.com, click on “Enroll in Online Banking” link, at the right hand side of the page,
You need the following detail to enroll
- Harris Bank checking or savings account
- Harris Bank ATM / Debit Card Number and Pin
- Your Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
Select the type of account to begin the process, click on “Enroll” button, then you will be directed on new page where you have to fill up the entire required fields, click on “Continue” button after you edit all the details and follow the instruction.
Once you received your User ID and Password, you can login in to access account anytime anywhere.
Harris Bank Online Banking Login Guide:
- Visit www.harrisbank.com,
- Select Online Banking Option from the drop down menu on the top right side of the page
- Enter your User ID in the appropriate field
- Click on Log In button
The next page contains three steps for security profile set up process:
- Step 1 select your security image and create your security phrase
- Step 2 choose your challenge questions and answer
- Step 3 confirm your security profile selections
You need to enter your password and click on “Continue” on the next page and setup your security profile. Your security profile contains security phrase, security image and three sets of challenge questions and answer.
To know more about Harris Online Banking, click on “take online tour” link or visit the “Guide to Harris Online Services” pdf link.
You can also refer the Harris Online Banking FAQs, for more information.